New Empire Citizen, Not New MineCraftian

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Zidanetri0, Dec 3, 2012.

1. I have seen the quote before. I was just saying that JustinGuy never said, "Welcome to the Empire where the server trolls you" in those exact words. But apparently he had it in his signature at one point.

2. I think this gif is better =P (die hard 10th doctor fan)
    TomvanWijnen, ISMOOCH and yankees518 like this.
  3. I have started out on server 1, and have already met quite a few people who are worming theirselves into my heart as we speak. I will also have my secondary residence in either 3, or 4. Haven't decided that one quite yet
  4. I don't want to tread on anyone's toes, but just so you all don't have to worry about helping out a new person, I would like you all to treat me as a... non-new member? I would still love you all to include me in your day to day events and going ons that you have so graciously allowed me into, but I don't want to become a bother to anyone here. Like I said, I used to run a server previously, and although that carries no weight here, I would like to say that I would rather like to help out others instead of being helped out. I know extensive redstone wiring, and i'm a minor coder to boot, so I can assist anyone if need become. So I apologize if I hurt anyone's feelings, I really did not mean to, I am simply saying that I would love to make you guys, all of the Empire, my secondary family, and that I want to be treated like a normal player and not the new player.
    /endrantwall
    :3
  5. *deletes welcome post*

So.... how have you been?
    margaritte and Zidanetri0 like this.
  6. Haha, I have been just dandy, how about yourself?
  7. Welcome to Empire Minecraft - there's a lot to do and I'm sure you'll find it fun :)
  8. Welcome to the Empire! :D iSmooch's sheep bite... hard... so be careful near him...
  9. Welcome, Mr Gold Supporter :p :D
  10. Welcome to the Empire! Remember to vote daily for a little extra money and for it to keep growing! Also remember to check out the other servers besides the one you have your res on and use the Live map.
    Volt?
  11. ..... lets keep the sheep in the past jack.
  12. Welcome to the Empire :)
  13. Don't trust this guy or AsscreamCow.
  14. But you LOOOVE them..
  15. nope he did I saw the post I can't think where it was XD and it was "You see, in the empire the server trolls you"
  16. Looks like I'm a little late to the party here, but welcome!