New Chik-fil-a

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by PlasmaBanana, May 28, 2015.

?

Do You Think I Am Making The Right Decision?

Poll closed Jun 4, 2015.
Yes. 12 vote(s) 57.1%
No. 0 vote(s) 0.0%
I don't know. 3 vote(s) 14.3%
I don't care. 2 vote(s) 9.5%
Fart Noise. 4 vote(s) 19.0%
  1. One more thing I can add...and I'm not 100% on this, but I heard that once the CFA head guys understood that people like you were upset at their donations, they decided to discontinue them and leave the 'politics' up to government and leave it out of their restaurant.
    boozle628 likes this.
  2. Funny, I was considering doing a project like this the other day! I'll do banners for the words that say chick-fil-a to put on the side of the building! Might I also offer to make an auto chicken cooker and a small bread machine?
    607 likes this.
  3. On a more positive note, Chickfila has fantastic customer service and their food is usually better than places like Mcdonalds. The one where I live is always busy but even then they are willing to help out people get to a drive through during a blizzard at a competitors restaurant while also taking the time to clean off the windows on their own customer's cars.
    Ultimamaxx and GloriousKoch like this.
  4. Chespinlover77 likes this.
  5. Honk if u like chicken
  6. I am sorry, but chick-fil-a would lose a fast food contest. It is beyond fast food. :p

Honestly, I think that chick-fil-a is more on the tier of panera bread than McDonalds.
    jkrmnj likes this.
  7. I just had to comment on this one. Chick-fil-a is the best fast-food chain ever. It is based on Christian beliefs. They are closed on Sundays. Do we really want a country where people won't do commerce with those who have beliefs different than their own. And was it really wrong for a CFA executive to defend his company's position on a certain matter? (Romans 1:26-27). CFA's corporate statement of purpose since 1982 has begun, "To glorify God...". I think Chick-Fil-A is a great place to eat and I will keep eating there. To those who don't eat there because of their beliefs, let alone the fact that there is nothing wrong with them, I use products and services because I like them, not because the owners and/or employees may or may not believe with things that I do, as Glorious_Koch said.

View attachment 36395
    GloriousKoch and Ultimamaxx like this.
  8. I think that there's a new Walmart and KFC on smp5... cause my 1st res is right next to it.
  9. Yes, there is. It belongs to toby316625
  10. *To those who don't eat there because of Chick-Fil-A's beliefs
  11. The employees always say "my pleasure" when they serve you. :p I like the idea of a Chick-fil-a on EMC. Eat mor chiken!
    Ultimamaxx likes this.
  12. Eat more chicken, maybe?
  13. Sorry Lockdown32, I like correcting poeple/things :D
  14. people :confused:
    Yes, I even correct myself.
  15. gunthro and 607 like this.
  16. If you ever need to correct yourself, just use the edit button near the reply and like ones. It is extremely useful :)
    607 likes this.
  17. I also agree and no longer will eat there. Just as I will not longer eat at Burger King. They made the decision to move their corporate headquarters out of the country to avoid paying taxes in the U.S. Now they don't have to contribute towards infrastructure, education, etc... but still reap the benefits from these things. We all need to make our business decisions on more than just what we like. Business has no morality or caring towards their customers other than getting their money and making their shareholders happy. It's our responsibility to make them care about more than that. And, sadly, the only way is to hurt them financially.
  18. Funny thing is...I saw this Thread, and now I am walking out the door to go drive to Chick-Fil-A for breakfast...
    GloriousKoch, lottie1664, 607 and 2 others like this.
  19. LOL... the funnier thing is... you just told me your going to eat breakfast via in-game....
    BussGIL likes this.