New Beginnings

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by MmarkM, Apr 25, 2016.

1. Hi Emc,
    I have been a member for a long time, and been quite active for the most part. I was formerly Markethan13, until I changed my name to MmarkM. I had a public cane farm on smp3 until 1.8 broke the market for paper, and started a rather large outpost in utopia, where I have spent most of my time in the last year.
    This January, I learned that i was getting a divorce in the real world, which caused me to become inactive. So if I owed someone a favor, rupees, or fell off the earth, that's why. I really missed all my Emc friends though, and decided that when the IRL dust settled, I would get back into Emc. Well, the dust has settled, I am a Supporter again, and look forward to meeting all the familiar faces, and meeting many more:)
    Jelle68, Pab10S, MissFable and 5 others like this.
  2. Great to see you back!
  3. Yup, great to see you back ;)
  4. I don't think I've ever talked to you, but welcome back : )
  5. Welcome back to EMC!
  6. Sorry about your divorce, glad the dust has settled. Welcome back to EMC.
    BlinkyBinky and gladranger7 like this.
  7. man sorry bout the wife or husband but gl in ur returning!
    CallMeTower likes this.
  8. Hope you have your life in order and welcome back :)
  9. I hope your feeling better now that the main hubbub is over. Welcome back.
  10. Yo, welcome back.
  11. Well, I wouldn't say my life is in order, it has always been a bit hectic;)
    But it is nice to have some Emc time again!
    ThaKloned likes this.
  12. Welcome back :)
  13. Welcome back to EMC. I am so sorry for your divorce but sometimes life happens. I took a break from EMC for two months because of a few minor things happening to me outside EMC in the real world as well. I feel like I've seen you a bit while you were here prior to me taking a break back in January about the time you left too. If you need me I have all my residences on smp2 :)

If you have any questions PM me or send me a message on Mumble
  14. Sorry about the problems, sometimes life just sucks, but welcome back to the great Empire. ;)