Never giving up | Re-locating PPO SMP6

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by mlooowe, Aug 12, 2012.

1. All greiefers deserve to step on some broken glass!:mad::mad:
  2. Or worse, a Lego.
  3. Sooooo true!
  4. LOL @ everyone, and @Robot, only if you'd like to.
  5. Well Maddy, look at your rupees history =)
    TerryDaTerrorist likes this.
  6. d==:)==b

AWWW YEAAA

Robot_Chicken_66 donated 20k, largest donation yet... No pressure :p
    EDIT: Thank you so so so so so much!!! :) PPO are excited and extremely happy.
  7. No!........... I joined this community and because im vacation I didn't get not see the first site coming home late tonight should be on tomorrow

Ps maddy pm me the cords
    TerryDaTerrorist likes this.
  8. i feel happy now that i helped so many people at the PPO =)
  9. You should :)
    Find the original thread and PM IamSaj for coordinates, tell him I told you to :).
  10. Also, we are lacking item donations, so if anybody has a stack of something they don't need, donate it!

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

~Maddy~
  11. i have a stack of dirt?
    TomvanWijnen and Silken_thread like this.
  12. OMG dirt will go SO FAR thank you so much!
    #mostvaluableblockinminecraft
  13. I hate to hear you guys got griefed, but if you rebuild, those guys will NOT want to mess with you.
  14. Also, I'll see what I can scrap together for you.
  15. Snip that quote... :confused:
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  16. I'll make a new house at the new re-located outpost, but I'll leave my original house open. I probably won't check on it once we move, but when will be officialy "moving?"
  17. In the next few days we'll be moving. There're some massive plans for the new outpost, I will post them on original Outpost Thread :)
  18. I could probably supply a few things. I have a bit of a better stream of rupees now. Also I can make a grinder and an iron ingot farm if needed.
  19. Hi maddy not sure but could the glitching have caused this? also if is griefing report it admin may be able to do something.

Also what is it you need as Donations are concerned, a list of items would be useful!!

May I also suggest you move to the unexplored parts of the map those that are in black, as these are the area's are the only ones that will have the 1.3 update so a chance to find emerald ore new villages etc.
  20. Madi, can you send me the cords? Im already a member.