Need people who will work on BIG! Wild base.

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by CyborgTed, Aug 20, 2014.

1. May I also help? I might not be able to get on much, but I'll commit almost all of my time into it! You can PM if needed, and I'll provide some of us with supplies :D
  2. I'm coming in game now so I can /p you :p EDIT: You are 30 days shy of 200 D: So sadly as said in OP you must be 200.
  3. Aw shucks. I'll come back when I hit 200 :p
  4. Ok :D Also, have found location.
  5. Awesome. Wish I could start now :L
  6. You will get there soon! :D
  7. Show a picture?
  8. Nope
  9. Hey tedrocker! GMW_I and I can supply the whole project if need be!
  10. :confused: didn't see that coming :p
  11. Good xD

But I think we should get like 8 people to do it~ Enough to get it done fast, but not big enough that some people slack off.
  12. If you and gmw join were at around 13... Some may be kicked though but some will stay.
  13. Ok, I think 13 would be a good cap but keep in mind that GMW_I and I cannot provide the labor, just the money
  14. Alright, that seems fair, I will just let you know as we need things and I will make the run as an alt.
  15. Is there still a spot for me when I hit 200? :(
  16. if you want we could start a PM with everyone in it, and discuss what we want to do btw, I need to tell you something that can make us millions xD, just add everyone to the PM
  17. There is one going, dragonhalk made convo so I will tell him, not sure how long for u and gmw to get in.
  18. ^^^
  19. Will see, depending on who gets kicked on tuesday.