Need 2D Platformer Pixel art Please!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by TheCrimeLime, Dec 4, 2015.

1. Wow the legendary Aikar replied! Thanks so much for the links im going to check out all of them.
    Also are you familiar with unity 5 because I have an error related to corrupted files and its pretty annoying because I cant get into my project in unity
  2. No, I've only started doing research and i'm going pure html5 (As I'm primarily a web developer). So not bothering with Unity.
  3. Thanks for this. I'm definitely going to use some of these texture programs, since I don't currently have a good program for it.
    607 likes this.
  4. IF anyone knows other resources for 2d game resources, please share!
  5. Here's one I was shown by a YouTuber that I watch: http://pixelatto.com/autotilegen/
    It helps you easily make tilesets for your games.
  6. I'm a big fan of pyxeledit for creating tilesets.
    ReptilianCat likes this.
  7. Can you make some for me? I tried making some more art but I still cant
  8. I don't usually make art for free, sorry :9
    You can! Don't compare yourself to the professional-grade mona lisa stuff out there. You'll get there, just not immediately!
  9. I do.
    SoulPunisher, amadai and ReptilianCat like this.
  10. I am going to pay you, do you mean like IRL? Or just rupees, I have an iron supporter voucher I can use as payment, as well as promos and lots of rupees
  11. Bump

Will pay using an iron supporter voucher if anyone wants
  12. Bump
    I have a new rate of 10k per Sprite sheet and 2k per individual Sprite
    It's 10k for a nice and big proper Sprite sheet, not those giant crazy things, but something like a characters walking animation is what I mean.
    Something like a coin flip is something that would be the 2k
    The iron voucher is what I can give out for something really big and really good. Because supporter vouchers are pretty expensive :p
  13. I am currently making a game in Unity so might be able to help you if that is still a problem. Although my time will be mostly spent on another project, I would be happy to help you out if you need something non-art related.
  14. I actually restarted the project, it runs a lot better now and the animations actually stop when you stop and many other proper sizing things now and other misc.
    Right now I mainly just need art for it. I also need some good ideas but for now I've already got loads of it planned out
    jkrmnj likes this.