National Compliment Day Thread!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Krysyy, Jan 24, 2018.

1. At the time I made this, Kephras was above me.
  2. I'd rather keep changing and improving, actually, as when I joined here, I wasn't as good a person, and if I keep changing, I might be able to mean even more (I found it hard to word that part) in the future. ;)
    Tuqueque and q1zx like this.
  3. 607, you're thoughtful and helpful as well as funny and just generally fun to be around. :)
    EDIT-- smiley fixed :p
    607 likes this.
  4. Harp you have a cute profile picture:)
    607, Tuqueque and Harp4Christ like this.
  5. Sach you are such an amazing person! ^^
    607, Tuqueque and Sachrock like this.
  6. I think it's an obligation that I have to compliment this weird and frankly scary little girl. So, you have nice taste in music.
    Harp4Christ and LordessLevy like this.
  7. Oml Levy you're such an awesome person . You have such a great personality and I'm glad to have met you in game ..and plus the fact that you like FT just is a huge bonus hehe.

EDIT: I was ninjad! ShytheMetalhead1 ...I mean to outninja a ninja is a great accomplishment for one..and second any person who's a metal head in my book is automatically awesome ;)
    ShytheMetalhead1 and LordessLevy like this.
  8. jossytheninja, I LOVE your head and all the blue on it.
    jossytheninja likes this.
  9. Lol, thank you! Don't know how it got there but I found it in my downloads folder randomly...

EMCGifts you have a nice username! =)
    607 likes this.
  10. Harp4Christ, I love your username and I enjoy reading your posts.
    607 and Harp4Christ like this.
  11. Poof you have such a kind heart on EMC and I hope you never stop the kindness :)
    607 and Harp4Christ like this.
  12. Skele, your always kind to everyone, keep being who you are :)
    SkeleTin007 and Harp4Christ like this.
  13. Thank you~<3
    *evil laughter*
  14. L.L. you are a shining light in a sea of not shiny lights. I don't know you well, but you always seem very positive =)
  15. Velma! You are very nice and giving! You help players by volunteering to help a team continue to keep running public utilities! That is a big role because many players rely on them! Thank you
  16. Smooshed, you are very helpful and kind! You always come over to the 6 to say hello and that makes my day! You're an amazing person inside and out! <3
    We3_MPO and Smooshed_Potato like this.
  17. Skitzie, your profile picture is absolutely wonderful. You’re also super positive and supportive of people that need help :D
    We3_MPO and xSkitzie like this.
  18. cTJx youre one cool cat and such a hard worker, you need to treat yoself more often!
    cTJx likes this.
  19. Luneyia you live around honest to goodness Flying Foxes (fruit bats) which is in my opinion, TOTALLY AWESOME! And I'm totally jealous.
    Luneyia and Theomglover like this.
  20. Tbird, honestly cool, I mean a whole family playing minecraft is cool cause you communicate with your husband and children threw minecraft :D
    607, SkeleTin007 and Tbird1128 like this.