(Nation) GRAND REPUBLIC

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by ocelot3101, Aug 17, 2014.

1. It's kinda like the WWW2 treaty in my opinion so I hope we all get envolved
    CooperCatCycling likes this.
  2. Me too Luka:)
  3. Obviously we will sign it, as well, it came from out nations :3
  4. okay, here's my plan for GR Rail Terminals in Neorepopolis.

kitten has put me in charge of the project, so here it is.

kittlake-gol:

kittlake-gol will stay as it is, with the lines to K3101 Tower completed and a national rail station built there interchanging with the monorail, which is being extended to Kittoria and hopefully as far as the eastern city limits.

kittoria:

kittoria will have a extension built over northern lake kitzen, with a monorail station.
    the commuter rail platforms will also be finished and the suburbs railway stations will also be finished.

NEW coop's cross:

coop's cross will serve as the station named after me:D and will be the intercity railway terminal.
    there will be lines to gollarks mesa island town, inzonio hopefully, hyboria, snowv, and some towns near pazzo that are planed by me.
  5. This is a little irreverent but please, no rails to Cintinal
  6. gollark has showed no interest in a line to the kitzonian jungle, so we shall not make one.
  7. Quick question. Are there any rails from GR to Estona?
  8. from what i rememeber no.
  9. Just use the line to wrem then use the one to Volt then take the line from Volt =D
    herocrafter2912 likes this.
  10. Yup, there is a direct link from GR to Wrem, one from Wrem to Volt City and 2 from Volt City to max
  11. Remember there is a working market in volt, you don't have to go to the city to buy goods, I even sell enchanted goods!
    devon699 and CooperCatCycling like this.
  12. I've already bought stone from it, it's quite useful when I don't want to go all the way to town.
  13. in light of recent events i would like to make it clearthat i am kittens friend

if some can not come to realise this refrain from contacting me or kitt about "me being a alt" which most people here should be able to say i am not
  14. The Region of New Thomas will be under construction soon.

Located in the area around the old planned town from NR days called Hyboria, it will be a state of the art town based on
    Modern Towns.
  15. I will make myself clear.

I have found some people have been finding it acceptable to use the Railways as a mine.

This is not allowed, and will count as griefing and causing people to die.

Mobs are spawning inside their shafts, causing many to die.
  16. I can help with filling spaces up, unless this has already been done.
  17. I filled the only underground railway up.

The Neorepopolis Underground is too new to have mines in yet, and I've excavated all precious ores from it and blocked up holes already.
  18. Catting Cross has been abandoned until further notice.
  19. The Grand Republic Government has announced kitten3101 NOT GUILTY of all charges during the Voltian Jungle Crisis.

New evidence has arrived proving witnesses of lying!

2014-04-21_09.38.44.png
  20. I'm probably going to be known as Kitten the Bad for posting that, but it proves my record clean and that I was not "digging up the entire jungle".

More pictures of it show night-time and that I was digging to not die.