(Nation) GRAND REPUBLIC

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by ocelot3101, Aug 17, 2014.

1. If you look at it that way yes, that's pretty much how the east wild works
  2. It's more the purchase of the work that went into that area, rather than the area itself. I've made no secret how critical I am of Kitten's actions and this outpost in general, but I don't really see an issue in this case. It's not the same as just saying "I own this region, pay me X to build here."

That's it, I'm done. Any time I've tried to be even the slightest bit positive toward this thing, I've regretted it. Tired of this crap.
  3. I'm buying land that PsychcRabbit has owned for nearly a year, and he has built a Welcome Centre and Nether Rail to it.

I don't feel scammed, it's a wonderful piece of land anyway:)
  4. You do not own the nether rail its self. You own the branch off leading to treewind.
  5. It's still technically a Nether Rail.

:)
  6. "a" nether rail
    not "your" nether rail
    mba2012 and Bro_im_infinite like this.
  7. It isn't mine because it's technically now a GR public route.
  8. Not the nether route, just the little stub leading to tree wind belongs to the GR.
  9. Greetings from WREM !!!!! We ... your neighbours to the east have been quite for a while ... but this is an announcement stating i am back and i have regained control of wrem state !! I would love to organise an ambassadorial visit and explore the city ... as i have seen massive change on the map, since i have last been on !!

President HH
    rock00888 likes this.
  10. Welcomne back hollyhill, maby you can find a good route for a road to the west side
  11. Nice to know wrem will be in good hands again :)
    hollyhill105 and rock00888 like this.
  12. Great to hear your back!

Neorepopopolis has been expanding quite greatly, we even have a Monorail now!

:)
  13. yeah, its great to be back ... i even started a new thread ... Wrem 2.0 lol
    devon699 likes this.
  14. Charter of Mutual Understanding, Co-operation and Peace (COMUCAP)

Comrades and friends,

Recent months have been fraught with misunderstandings, arguments, wars, embargoes, travel blocks and petty competitiveness between members of our outposts. In the last week or so relations between the nations of the smp9 east wild frontier have become more relaxed, but in order for us to look towards a more peaceful future I am writing this charter as a statement of our nations' continuing existence and shared ideals to be peaceful, co-operative countries, and as to limit any future destabilizing in-fighting.

Within our region, I have identified 6 countries that will all, hopefully, sign up to this Charter: chosen because of geographic proximity, shared histories, friendships and interests;
    • The Estonan Federation
    • Volt
    • Wrem
    • Grand Republic
    • Terrione
    • Stoneguard
    Signing this Charter will act as a peace-offering and a sign of friendship between communities. I have come up with 4 main points that this Charter seeks to compel nations to conduct, COMUCAP signatories must;
    • Fundamentally seek a peaceful existence towards other signatories and act toward one another in a state of mutual respect.
    • Be willing to take constructive criticism maturely and seek to deal with disagreements in a civil manner as to continue cross-nation partnerships.
    • Be respectful of national borders and not purposely and knowingly build within other outposts' spheres of influence (whether officially established or not).
    • Be willing for other signatory nations to construct embassies within partnering signatories' territories if asked. This should in fact be encouraged.
    I hope that all 5 national leaders of countries' threads I have posted this declaration to will sign up, and in doing so actively seek a more harmonious future in our part of the frontier, than that we have experienced in recent months. To my knowledge current leaders are devon699 (Estona), rock00888 (Volt), hollyhill105 (Wrem), kitten3101 (Grand Republic), traynfreek (Terrione) and lukafolz (Stoneguard). Leaders who are keen to ratify and sign up to this Charter please message me, and edit the first post of their thread to include a sentence declaring they are a signatory of this Charter as well as including the 4 points mentioned above.

In peace,
    wildbeast23

ps. Any other nations reading this and wanting to sign up to COMUCAP please message me and we'll sort something out :)
    Kaizimir, PenguinDJ and rock00888 like this.
  15. hi everyone:)

I'm pretty interested in this project.

I've talked to kitten, and he's let me build on a island near the capital(Neorepopolis?)!

I cant wait to start helping and I really hope I can help build up this project with the rest of the group members.

-coopercatcycling
  16. I lost my bread while experimenting on the nether rail:(

hopefully theres food in neorepopolis...
  17. nvm I got it back and I've arrived.

I see why its the capital, its a really nice town in my opinion:)
  18. The Village of Cooplet has just opened last night!

It's founder is CooperCatCycling, and it is under the Government Authority of Central Neorepopolis, currently electing a GDA Representive.
  19. Please get this thread back on track with talking about the actual outpost. No more back and forth sparring between players please. You each like to hit each other's hot-buttons. It is time for this to stop. I have given warning after warning. If it isn't your outpost and you have nothing constructive to say, then don't say anything. If it is your outpost and someone criticizes you for something, do not retaliate and criticize them back.

I believe the player wildbeast23 has posted a very useful charter up above and I implore all members of the wild community that are involved to at least consider a mutual agreement of some kind and to stop this bickering.

Once again, this is not calling out one side or the other. You BOTH are being immature and need to take a step back for a bit to re-evaluate how you are treating each other.
    Hitagain and mba2012 like this.