(Nation) GRAND REPUBLIC

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by ocelot3101, Aug 17, 2014.

1. Construction on Terminal 1 is underway, it will be opened probably 30 minutes after 1.8 comes out for EMC...

If you can make something to qualify as a Airport in 30 Minutes, good luck.
  2. yeah
    i call it
    "an empty residence with a small building"
    BOOM
    DONE
  3. Sorry to break it to you mate, but I'm finishing it off as we speak.
  4. The Airport is now open, the Minister of Infrastructure(gollark8) is working on plane designs in Single-Player so we can jump into action when 1.8 comes out for EMC.
  5. I've noticed meerkat got unbanned so I'm gona step down and let him take my place
  6. Notice:due to mojang's limitations,planes will be TINY.About 1*2 interiors with a door and onboard crafting/smelting.
    But it's quickish transport to anywhere,so there shouldnt be an issue.

Now I have to figure out steering/control...
  7. THAT SMALL?

Lets have 34 engines for the jumbos then!
  8. Airport Extension is planned!

The Shopping Centre will begin construction soon, as with most of Downtown.
  9. I'm only replying to this thread now.
  10. BREAKING NEWS!

Treewind has been purchased for the hefty price of 15k, the GDA has announced.

First President kitten said.

"We're going bankrupt if I keep paying for the Building Materials AND expansions..."
  11. May I ask who the buyer was just out of interest :)
  12. are you actually allowed to purchase land? :/
  13. This might cause problems - PlayerA claims a huge chunk of land, then sells it for 100k per 100x100 area = wild domination = ban.
  14. We're purchasing a actual unfinished town, which comes with its own free Nether Route and Welcome Centre.
  15. but what i'm saying is, I don't think you can purchase land...
  16. You cant purchase land, only towns / cities
    rock00888 likes this.
  17. ...
    That's land
    Bro_im_infinite likes this.
  18. You don't technically own the land you just bought leadership
  19. thats basically the same thing, no matter what you still have the ultimate decision what happens to anything and everything
    PenguinDJ likes this.