(Nation) GRAND REPUBLIC

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by ocelot3101, Aug 17, 2014.

1. Nuclear Bomb Test:
    Scheduled for: 9.30 AM GMT,Gollark's Isle
  2. Bombing complete.

One island nearly wiped out.
  3. Sounds good. :)
    herocrafter2912 likes this.
  4. Basically a tower to live in.
  5. Great, just died on a railway.

Never going AFK on a railway again.
  6. Well done to Sunny_Chicken, Neorepopolis's new GDA Rep!
  7. I now officially resign.
  8. Oh well, that was fun, having someone as GDA Rep for a few hours!
  9. Work will start on a Kitt Ind Complex on Gollark's Isle.

It will contain Iron/Gold Farms, and loads more!
  10. Ok after seıng the snowv pıc makes me feel how small stoneguard ıs and ı dıd make somethıng ın the snowv reıgon ı wıll travel there and break what was buılt when ı have tıme =D sounds goood so far ı feel a new estona, volt comıng after all the new members you have gaıned =D ıl have to make sure ı come pop round and have a snoop =P
  11. You built in Snowv?
  12. What an acrology is:giant tower with apartments,shopping,offices,parks,car parks,recreation zones among other things.
    The transit network may need a lot of expansion to sort routes to it out.
  13. So... in layman's terms... a mall?
    PenguinDJ, princebee, Kephras and 2 others like this.
  14. I didn't relise until you told me the other day I built a small building at the top
  15. @ NetherSpecter

No, not a mall, a all-in-one cool complex.

@ Gollark8

I'm tied between locating it on Gollark's Isle OR locating it further north.

Expansion of Transit Route's can happen once we have Old Kittland up IF we are putting it on Gollark's Isle, but locating it further north would make Transit Routes have to wait until Winter.

I would probably go with Gollark's Isle, after all, when Dragon Egg's come out you probably will be allowed to use them under 5000 blocks.
  16. so in layman's terms... west edmonton mall?
    SteamedEcko likes this.
  17. Simple answer.

NO.
  18. Well, apologies. In America we call that a mall... no offense.
    PenguinDJ and rock00888 like this.
  19. If anyone thinks a Arcology is a MALL...

Well...
  20. I don't think Kitten knows about the West Edmonton Mall, princebee.
    That being said, part of the core concept of an Arcology is a self-sufficient building. So, more like if WEM was capable of producing its own goods and food, and everyone lived in the Fantasyland Hotel there. Though I doubt it'd meet the other major bullet-point - minimal environmental impact.

And Kitten... cool off, man, this is exactly what I was talking about in my first post - don't take things so personally and defensively. You could've just explained what an arcology was and why it was different from a mall in the first place, and saved yourself some grief.
    mba2012, PenguinDJ and Mrlegitislegit like this.