(Nation) GRAND REPUBLIC

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by ocelot3101, Aug 17, 2014.

1. NOTICE:
    The Platforms at Kittlake-Gol Railway Station Westbound Terminal have been extended.
    One new Platform, called Platform 7 has also been added to the Westbound Terminal.
    The Dirt Bridge has also been covered up with Stone in the Urban areas.
    2014-08-20_13.03.45.png
    Looking at Platform 1 and 2 from Platform 7.
    2014-08-20_13.03.53.png
    Looking at the Points leading into Platform 2 from Kittlake-Gol Maintainance Area.
    2014-08-20_13.04.04.png
    Looking at the signs pointing to Platform 7 and the other parts of the Station.
    2014-08-20_13.05.06.png
    Looking at part of the new Stone cover-up.
    2014-08-20_13.13.33.png
    A six-car express from Luxwater pulls into Kittlake-Gol , the last two carriages still bumping about!
  2. So, who likes that Station Tour I just posted?
    :)
  3. UPDATE:
    Edited the Military and Government posts.
  4. Military post updated.
  5. Kitten, let me give you a history lesson. Tycho founded New Amsterdam as a small outpost ( notibly he asked before just building). After Tycho got banned we followed tycho's wishes and it was put under the control of Wrem. A few weeks after Wrem gained control of New Amsterdam governorship of New Amsterdam was given to Dr_Hacksaw. About a month later Hacksaw had become greatly dissatisfied with the Wremian political system. New Amsterdam was not given what I would call proper political rights. I don't blame holly (who was in control at that time) for this. He wanted to run NA in a certian way, but NA didn't want to be run that way. Hacksaw and myself requested NA's independence. After a little bit of convincing holly agreed. New Amsterdam was brought into The Nation of Volt with an agreement that Hacksaw would be part of The Nation until he felt ready to go out and run NA as it's own nation. About a month later hacksaw asked for and was granted independence. Following a short Cold War and some tensions in the region hacksaw was banned for greifing. He currently has little to no chance of a successful appeal. So he gave Volt what was then New Holland. New Holland was changed to New Amsterdam under my govenorship. A player then came along called neuro98. He was appointed to the govenorship of New Amsterdam relitively recentlu. He has since renamed it Joule.
    So it is and has been rightfully Voltian for awhile.
    devon699 likes this.
  6. Please take arguing over rightful land to a private conversation. This thread is not for arguing. It is for the use of gathering members/establishing updates. Thanks in advance!
    herocrafter2912 and 72Volt like this.
  7. Gentlemen, please. It doesn't really matter whose claim is correct, because as far as I know, the disputed region in question is not under an officially Established territory.

I suggest running it as a joint development area, recognised as part of both outposts.
    Here's a model for you to work from.
  8. Don't worry 72Volt, Rocky has already made it perfectly clear by yelling at me that we will not run it jointly.

And in other news, rock has also told one of my members that he could escape to Volt.

That is something, which I do not find amusing.
  9. Okay krysyyjane9191!
  10. NOTICE:

We need Dirt!

Yes, Dirt!

Dirt, dirt, dirt, AND MORE DIRT!

Give us your double chests of it!

Give us entire Residence-full's of it!

JUST WE NEED DIRT!
  11. . . .

Also, Kitten I know this is your thread but really - try the Edit button sometime? It's really not necessary to have three or four consecutive posts, minutes apart. Just sayin'.
  12. Okay Kephras.
  13. Also, I would like to announce our newest member...

elchikenman1234!!!!
  14. It's sometimes necessary to work with people who might seem uncooperative. It's your best bet to make something of the disputed area.
    herocrafter2912 and PenguinDJ like this.
  15. Volt, there are other circumstances that I don't believe you are aware of that make compromise a not so viable option. Thank you for your input though. I have started a series of pms to deal with this dispute.
  16. Add me, I wanna mediate. Both outposts are derivatives of my creation, after all. ;)
  17. Please everyone listen to this post and take it seriously.

Kitten : Please just let everybody's insults go and continue to build your republic. I agree with jkjkjk that you should claim all that you want now and not become an imperialist power. Please just ignore and be the bigger person here with everyone.

Rock : I would like to request Joule become a neutral ground? This would be that nobody could live on Joule and it could be an area where new players coming to the SMP9 East Wild could go through to get to other places. We could build a large centralized overworld rail there that could take them to places such as Volt, GR, Estona, SG, etc. Please consider this, if you do not agree, i would understand considering that JOule is currently Voltian, it is just something for you to think about.

Devon : I love your straightforward, to the point, comments :D
    Kephras likes this.
  18. Neuro, we could take your idea even further and establish a UN of sorts there.

Players should also be able to live there, as New Amsterdam is a nice place, but maybe they would have to be not part of any current Nation?
    Neuro98 likes this.
  19. I love this idea....
  20. NOTICE:
    A Arcology is going to be built North of the Grand Republic's current land!
    herocrafter2912 likes this.