Name that Dog!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Maxarias, Dec 17, 2013.

1. Remember how you all helped me name Boxxybabee back when we got her? Well she's been getting a bit depressed as of late. The cats don't really want to play with her that much anymore, and us humans just aren't enough..

So we're getting a dog for our dog, because we like dogs, yo.

Our new puppy is going to be female, and we'll have her sometime tonight.. And just like last time, we'd like it if you all helped name her. :D

#SoCitet
  2. Dogarias :3
    Bro_im_infinite likes this.
  3. Carly :3
  4. Haha, Hatori suggests "Boxximus Prime" :p
    boozle628, penfoldex, _Stads_ and 6 others like this.
  5. Do we have an image of said dog to help us? how are we to know its personality without seeing its face! :D
    607 and Parkerjv9 like this.
  6. It's a pit.

So how about... "Arm."
    penfoldex, _Stads_, Gadget_AD and 6 others like this.
  7. Well, she could be one of three. These are obviously not mine or Aikar's pictures.
    They are all incredibly cute, and we're basically going to let boxxy choose. :D

8. Santas little helper
  9. Getting a dog, for your dog
    Ok then

If it's one of the two black dogs you could call it Pepper :p
    The brown-ish one could be called Coco or Cadbury
  10. Dang, they all cute... My bet is on the middle one though. When you decide, post up some pics and I will come up with some!
  11. We got a dog for our dog by not getting our dog neutered in time. When I moved, my mother took my male cocker spaniel for a few months. He apparently had "fun times" with her yorkie-poo. Fortunately the litter was only two puppies and he is neutered now. My mom kept one puppy and we took the other.
  12. Bob The Tomato!
    JZH1000 likes this.
  13. You could always name her Daisy. (My dog's name)
  14. I've always liked "Sid" (probably more of a boyish name though) or Sydney :)
    mba2012 likes this.
  15. My list off the top of my head for names:
    Jon Stuart

Jennifer Lawrence
    Princess Leia (Because Boxxy has Yoda-like years)
    Any flower name, as the puppies are 10 months old, so born in Spring. :D

I'm still looking to you guys for names, though. Hopefully one of us can come up with something good that sticks. :p
  16. Lily.
    FDNY21 likes this.