Name that Dog!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Maxarias, Dec 17, 2013.

1. Aw! Your new puppies are so cute! I was considering getting that breed, actually. Geckdogs are very popular. Are those Leopard Geckdogs, or are they Crested? Bah, I'm heading to Google Images. :)
    Maxarias likes this.
  2. Leopards. Ninjaboy actually owned a few before, so I'm bugging him in a PM about them, while reading stuff on teh interwebs. :p
    Gadget_AD, Olaf_C, 607 and 4 others like this.
  3. CLaDAS.
    Cute Lifeform and Dog Awesomeness System.

Dage
  4. We've already picked out the names for our dogs, anyways, here's some more pictures of the cute little guy and gal.
    I like these pictures a lot, because to me, you can kind of see the personalities they have already.

This first one here, is Snapdragon. Which turns out she's female.. At least, that is what it looks like at this stage in life. Snapdragon is a little more skiddish when you try to pick her up. She's not used to being handled, but instead of trying to appear threatening or anything, she prefers to try to run away and seek shelter.

This second one is Falcore, which so far appears to be male. He has a little bit more of an attitude so far, and not being used to being handled, he is not afraid to try to look threatening. He will also attempt to move away from my hand, and he doesn't bite, though he does open his mouth a little bit as if he were thinking about trying it.

Gadget_AD, 607 and battmeghs like this.
  5. and soon you'll catch them doing the nasty and you'll have a bunch of mini me's running around... and they'll take over your house and eat everything.. grow into giant monsters and take over the town.
  6. I'm quite looking forward to that day! :D
  7. Merlin
    Rose
    Amy
    River
    Donna
    Mickey
    Martha
    Grace
    Melanie
    Nyssa
    Adric
    Luma
    Sarah Jane
    Lyz
    Susan
    Barbara
    Vicki
    Katarina
    Stella
    Zoe
    Robin
    Marge
    Lisa
    MORE TO COME!
    mba2012 likes this.
  8. Are these for a future dog? They already picked out two "dogs." :) Nice names, though!
    Maxarias likes this.
  9. lol.
    I saw Sarah Jane and my mind went straight to Doctor Who.
    cube45, Olaf_C and princebee like this.
  10. CKTC-curiosity killed the cat
  11. I would name them after one of empire crazy creations.
    1. momentus
    2. marlix
    3. kelly (after aikar's machingun_kellys)
    Those are cool but you would probably get weird looks at the dog park when calling "here momentus!". normal names always work
    • jennifer
    • jude
    • allison
    really cannot think of much yet but there is what i have for now. Once you pick some favorites, make a poll for it.
  12. Here's some pictures of our new "puppies" :p

Snapdragon:

Another pic of Snapdragon - being held in the tank:

Falcore:

Size comparison (using Falcore):

Tank shot - red light is Infared, doesn't disturb the nocturnal lizards, but allows us humans to view:

More imgs along side with these, and more descriptions/info here: http://imgur.com/a/fQeJD
  13. Mist or Maggie :p
    edit: lol xD
  14. Look at the post above yours. :)
    xothis_dwarf likes this.
  15. You caught me, I was going through all the companions I could think of.
    Maxarias likes this.