N.A.S.A Has made Something that Left our Solar System!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by DemonThunder345, Sep 15, 2013.

?

Cool or No

I dont care 3 vote(s) 6.4%
Cool :D 44 vote(s) 93.6%
  1. Cool! They should send another one containing a pc with minecraft installed on it. Aliens would love it.
    LadBlo, jacob5089, xHaro_Der and 3 others like this.
  2. Ah yes. Brilliant idea :)
  3. What if we find an alien pc with a game installed O_O That'd be AWESOME
  4. Sorry to burst your guy's bubble, but the Voyager can't land on planets, therefore it won't know if there is actually life. And also, humans will be extinct by the time it reaches another solar system. The Milky Way looks like it's full of systems, but it isn't. They're all spaced apart by hundreds/millions/billions of years, which means when Andromeda crashes into us, it'll just slot right in and not harm anyone.
    Nearest black hole is in the centre of our galaxy :rolleyes: It'll take awhile for it to be sucked into it, and the transmissions for plasma waves etc. would take years with the Voyager's technology, meaning by the time they realise it's gone, it'll have been gone for maybe about 10 years :p
    mba2012 likes this.
  5. Way to get all sciency, soul :eek:

Shady manatee says: I dun't understands! ;_;
    jacob5089 and DemonThunder345 like this.
  6. Don't find a planet of creepers :(
    Chascarrillo and DemonThunder345 like this.
  7. To late.
  8. Don't use all the science in one post, that ruins the fun. :p
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/V4641_Sagittarii. Also, relativity.
  9. It's got those tripod thingys on it. It can't land no problem.
    Pilot: Eject tripods
    *Spaceship* lands on Creeper Planet
    Pilot: Oh Go----
    *News* Pilot was never seen again, thanks to his partner, Erik!
  10. Basically, Voyager 1 has a plasma wave sensory system on it. These are then transmissioned back to Earth, but they take a few days to get back :)

Also, space isn't my thing :p Biology is xD I just know a bit about it thanks to the likes of mba, wikipedia, and Universe Sandbox. Also, my Stephen Hawkings books :p
  11. The time it takes for the transmissions to get back to earth increases as the Voyager gets farther away, meaning that we'll receive transmission less and less often. You know that guy called Hubble, who they named the telescope after? Yep, that was part of his discovery!
  12. That's not a tri-pod...
    jkjkjk182 and DemonThunder345 like this.
  13. sounds scary
    DemonThunder345 likes this.
  14. planet of the jeffery
  15. Its a good thing that there are people out there like you, because I can't stand biology >_>
  16. Actually I researched on this a couple months ago.... apparently NASA has found a "super earth" with air and water. I cant provide a link to anything (XD) but i believe it.
  17. With 10 legged Humans,
    Nuff said :p
    Elysphic likes this.
  18. nu uh, 11 legged humans :cool:
  19. 90 armed Eye Cars.