My wilderness base was just destroyed...

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by kendrickdk, Apr 10, 2012.

1. Something tells me you might have misspelled the lock then. When I tested it, we spawned probably hundreds of creepers from all different angles.
    techguy2727 and jkjkjk182 like this.
  2. It said the confirmation in chat :/ I think it mightve been right when it came out, when it still had bugs, Im sure justin fixed it :)
  3. GRIEFERS SUCK \
    Michael_Nolan likes this.
  4. sry, hows that
  5. much better:)
  6. just saying their wasn't much u could do if i didnt edit that
  7. well, you could have been reported to any of the mods
  8. true... but what i said wasn't as bad as what some say about griefers
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  9. i just locked a chest hopeful this one will last its at coordinates -989 853
  10. lol, you basically just said: COME GRIEF ME I HAVE A CHEST AND PROBABLY A BASE AT THESE CORDS lol, Just sayin :p
    jkjkjk182 and thecontroller like this.
  11. I highly doubt that happening...
  12. My son and I were mining in the Wilderness as well. Made a hidey hole. Came back the next day and we were robbed.. I wish there was a way to build a safe place in the Wilderness free from robbers. So much land to cover just to run back to our one safe residence..
  13. Furthermore, how are we suppose to report Thieves? If I see them taking my stuff and get there name, is it My word against theirs? Do the authorities have any way catching local logs?
  14. if you catch someone somewhere they shouldnt be, such as one of your chests, press f2 to take a screenshot(try to include their name in the shot) and send it in a private message to a staff member
    Bigdavie likes this.
  15. Isn't there a possibility to use BlockLog on specific blocks, such as sticky pistons?
    I'm sure there aren't much sticky pistons around, and those are usually...stolen...if you put
    those in the wilderness.