My Music Transcriptions (YouTube)

Discussion in 'Share Your Let's Plays and Other Videos!' started by UltiPig, Dec 5, 2021.

1. Hey, everyone! Some of you have already seen my (non-MC) YouTube channel, but I haven't posted it publicly.

On this channel, I focus on music, but my main focus now is piano tutorials (with Synthesia, but sheet music will be released soon), which I make by transcribing music... mostly from video games. A video is released every Friday.

Davis made this all possible. I found his YouTube channel and had no idea that music notation software existed. I used Noteflight for most of my transcriptions, but I've moved on (since November) to Garageband and the free trial of Logic Pro (a MacBook is the other computer I use). This shows that I would have never started any of this without Davis... or even Empire Minecraft. Thanks, Davis!! :D

Here's my best and latest video as of this post (it would be cool if 607 played it):

BACKSTORY
    On April 20th, 2021, I tested out my new electric longboard (not my first one) with its new wheels, and I hit the brakes too hard, causing me to fall and break my right collarbone. Since I didn't work while it was healing - which took 7 weeks for it to mostly heal and it's still technically broken - I had a lot of free time on my hands. I played Minecraft for the majority of the time.

Then, as I was trying to find a piano tutorial for the 1AM track from "Animal Crossing: New Horizons," I saw that it didn't exist, and I realized that I could try to make it myself. It's not perfect, but I made it! I'll remaster it later.

After that video was uploaded, I decided to keep going and make all of the hourly tracks from that game, which I finished in October.

That's it. I wanted you guys to see my channel.... and I'm not getting a lot of requests either, so I'll take requests in the comments of any of my videos, or in a comment here. Thank you for looking at this thread. :)

P.S. - If you can play anything I have on my channel and post it on your channel, I'll give you 50k in-game per video.
    607 and FadedMartian like this.
  2. Ah, I remember you talking to me about this!
    Cool! :D
    You sure have some dedication towards Animal Crossing: New Horizons, do you not?
    If you'd like to get back into sheet music notation software, try MuseScore 3. :)
    UltiPig likes this.