My Music Transcriptions (YouTube)

Discussion in 'Share Your Let's Plays and Other Videos!' started by ultipig, Dec 5, 2021.

1. Hey, everyone! Some of you have already seen my (non-MC) YouTube channel, but I haven't posted it publicly.

On this channel, I focus on music, but my main focus now is piano tutorials (with Synthesia, but sheet music will be released soon), which I make by transcribing music... mostly from video games. A video is released every Friday.

Davis made this all possible. I found his YouTube channel and had no idea that music notation software existed. I used Noteflight for most of my transcriptions, but I've moved on (since November) to Garageband and the free trial of Logic Pro (a MacBook is the other computer I use). This shows that I would have never started any of this without Davis... or even Empire Minecraft. Thanks, Davis!! :D

Here's my best and latest video as of this post (it would be cool if 607 played it):

BACKSTORY
    On April 20th, 2021, I tested out my new electric longboard (not my first one) with its new wheels, and I hit the brakes too hard, causing me to fall and break my right collarbone. Since I didn't work while it was healing - which took 7 weeks for it to mostly heal and it's still technically broken - I had a lot of free time on my hands. I played Minecraft for the majority of the time.

Then, as I was trying to find a piano tutorial for the 1AM track from "Animal Crossing: New Horizons," I saw that it didn't exist, and I realized that I could try to make it myself. It's not perfect, but I made it! I'll remaster it later.

After that video was uploaded, I decided to keep going and make all of the hourly tracks from that game, which I finished in October.

That's it. I wanted you guys to see my channel.... and I'm not getting a lot of requests either, so I'll take requests in the comments of any of my videos, or in a comment here. Thank you for looking at this thread. :)

P.S. - If you can play anything I have on my channel and post it on your channel, I'll give you 50k in-game per video.
  2. Ah, I remember you talking to me about this!
    Cool! :D
    You sure have some dedication towards Animal Crossing: New Horizons, do you not?
    If you'd like to get back into sheet music notation software, try MuseScore 3. :)
    UltiPig likes this.
  3. What do you find funny? :)
    UltiPig likes this.
  4. no that was ment for ultipig he says way tho muchts lol for some reason we dit like for 1.5 week the only ting we dit say tho echoder lol xd
    UltiPig likes this.