My life… is over…

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Gibabyte, Dec 20, 2013.

1. You could always tell them that you now have superpowers and can move things with your mind.
    I have never had surgery but I guess I would go for it.
  2. As someone who has a bottom jaw set of one and a half tooth from center and has a underbite ( bottom teeth are bent back at 30+ degree angle so it looks like i have an overbite) you will appreciate the headgear when you are older. I continually regret not having my teeth straightened when I was younger. It would take them breaking my jaw to reset it now.

As for your social life. It may be hard at first but just remember that a true friend won't be so callous to judge you for having headgear. Anyone that doesn't like you because of it isn't worth your time anyways.
    mba2012, 607 and RoBoT_ChIcKeN_66 like this.
  3. I know it would be hard to walk into school like that, but in my opinion you just have to go with it. If people make fun of you let them, this is for the best of you and it will help you. People will get used to you wearing it, and hopefully just go back to as if you had nothing done.
    Best of luck :)
  4. When I had to get my braces, the orthodontist said i was THIS close to having headgear, so i barely avoided it. I cannot lie, i have no idea what your going through, but the other speak the truth: Make the best of it.
  5. You literally never disappoint.
    boozle628 likes this.