My fellow friends.

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Hoi, Sep 19, 2012.

1. Pig, my good friend, I vow to you, that I, Eclipsys, shall never get banned! :D And shall forever be a trusted veteran for everyone on EMC!
  2. Hm it would seem you are friends with the coolest people and the most publically known people... What a coincidence
  3. Goodbye old friend :( I will miss you on these forums (here's a prezzie)
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  4. LOL Snoz, he's not leaving, he is just only able to get on a lot on Weekends.
    jkjkjk182 and xI_LIKE_A_PIGx like this.
  5. I will have to stop by someday and expand it! Thanks for reminding me Dwight!
  6. KingofKraft13
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  7. I will add you in their asap! I was rushing because my favourite television show was on! :)
  8. oh ok misunderstood :p
  9. I will be here when you are back as a regular :)
  10. I understand people if they post these "Winding down" threads because of school/employment. I recall how Jenny came on and restated how she was just not going to come on as much because of summer ending. This was after someone made her a tomb.
  11. Wuhu pig loves me<3

Me and you was planning on playing together more often, but that plan never really happend duo to we both are busy in real life. But I still hope that me and you can play together one day.

And I promise you that I won't get my self banned (Unless it's time for me to leave the Empire)
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx and Equinox_Boss like this.
  12. Although I am not on your list, I will never, NEVAH! get banned. :D
  13. waffle is left out of another thread. guess I'm more of a forum spy, I pop up every once and awhile. well pig , its been a good ride eh? I too am playing less since my completion of my castle. hope high school is treating you well (sounds like your in hs).

waffle #OLOY
    #
    O.nly
    L.osers
    O.bey
    Yolo
  14. Yay, i'm here :D Also, I might get these for my amazing parkour abilities! (I am not anti-social :p)
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  15. These are running shoes. I own the exact pair in the picture (black/black KSO's). Unless you've got an urge to break bones or pull muscles, I wouldn't depend on kso's for side to side movement unless you're ready to take that into account.

I've used them in several scenarios (running through fields etc) where it's fine, but you have to think more about it. A sideways hole is going to put a lot more strain on your foot than in a decent running shoe. I love them, don't get me wrong, but be prepared for more damage.
  16. I do running anyways, so I might aswell get them.
  17. Ive got those shoes too :cool: dont skeletoes rock?
  18. I was gonna say they look like the most uncomfortable thing ever but I like toe-socks and people say that about them.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  19. If you're going to use them for running. Buy them now. Best running shoes i've ever owned, and this is coming from a guy that currently owns 33 or 34 pairs of shoes.

Vibram has come out with several new lines of five fingers. There's some ultralites now I'm looking at for a second pair. Unless you're going to be strictly on a track though, I'd recommend kso's or heavier just to do what they are named for "keep stuff out". Krysyy has a pair of treksports that she really likes.
  20. no one ever includes me.....
    penfoldex and snozles like this.