[Music] Anyone else on here a musician?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by TheRocketSurgeon, Jan 30, 2013.

1. I play the guitar.
  2. I'm from Iowa.
  3. I play Piano :)
    UltiPig and TheSkidz like this.
  4. I didn't know that!:D
  5. I play the same thing as you... (I'm also a freshman first chair flutist! :D)
  6. I play guitar and piano as well, my dad is a musician... I play like everything else also :p
  7. I played guitar for a few years... Then a few years ago, teacher got arrested, couldn't find a new one, got out of it, and haven't gotten back in though. Looking to pick it up again soon though.
  8. I play guitar, just not very well
    ... :c
  9. Why?
  10. I'm guessing you probly don't wanna know
  11. I play trumpet in my highschool's marching, concert and jazz band. Sadly, our marching band doesnt do competitions, but it's ridiculously fun anyways
  12. I play the tuba!
  13. I play the Baritone, I have been playing since the Third Grade, and from now up to Freshman of High School. =)
  14. Writing checks when he knew he didn't have enough money for them
  15. *giggles uncontrolably*
  16. I play the trumpet and acoustic guitar.
  17. Alto saxophone over here. Middle school jazz band. :)
  18. I can play French horn, mellophone, trumpet, and guitar. The marching band I am in also won grand champion in the state's competition as well as grand champion in a tri-state competition.
  19. Terminator that's awesome!! What state/group are you? I'm NJ, Group 4O, USBands division.
  20. Hey I play trumpet and I do marching band. And not trying to be critical because your band sounded awesome but if you didn't notice, you one dude fell like 3 minutes in. And I'm only saying this because it looked like he fell hard and I was wondering if he was ok.