MrClyde's Sand and Other Bulk Services

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by MrClydeBarrow, Feb 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. MrClydes Sand and other services is changing to only providing enchanted books

Books
    ------------------------------
    not every book is currently listed we will also make a new thread and have this one closed once the last of the orders have been filled. if you would like to place an order for books feel free to

mending books, Silktouch, Respiration3, Looting 3, Fortune 3, unbreaking 3, Aqua Affinity,
    Punch 2, Luck of the sea 3, Lure 3, Sweeping Edge 3, Flame, Infinity, curse of vanishing,
    Knockback 2, fireaspect2, curse of binding, depth strider 3, thorns 3.
    price is listed below
    1 dc - 10,800r
    1 sc - 5,400r
    1 book - 200r
  2. Thanks again! Great services, great prices and fast service :D
    MrClydeBarrow and Equinox_Boss like this.
  3. Can I get a DC of red sand and regular sand?
  4. Order Que

The order Que is to help those of you that would like to see how complete your order is
    orders will be updated and add as they are finished or come in
  5. Hey Clyde (again), could I get a DC of red sand and a DC of regular sand? Thanks! :)
  6. 1 DC of sand, and 1 DC of red sand, please.
  7. I have to go out of town today so i will have your orders ready tonight when i get back. ill send you a message on the forums letting you know its ready for pickup
    K_Kick likes this.
  8. This customer service is so wholesome :)
    MrClydeBarrow likes this.
  9. We are now offering yellow sandstone by the stack, sc, and DC. prices will be posted soon
  10. We are now offering dirt by the stack, sc, and DC. prices will be posted soon
  11. Could I order 2 DCs of sand please?
  12. yes ill have it ready soon. ill message you when its ready for pickup
    Ryan_A_ likes this.
  13. Great service! Very quick, I would reccomend to anyone looking for sand!
    Daynsyy and MrClydeBarrow like this.
  14. Paid and picked up - most excellent of service.
    Daynsyy and MrClydeBarrow like this.
  15. I'll take 5 dcs of sand, and 5 DC's of red sand, total of 12500, let me know when it's ready and I'll pay :)

Thanks!
  16. will do ill send you a message on the forums
  17. Can I get 5 Dc of red sand Please, total of 7,500r. Let me know when its ready and ill pay then. Thanks
  18. will do ill send you a message on the forums
  19. Put me down for 5 DC's of sand please
  20. MrClydeBarrows sand service is now buying sand at the same price we sell it. thats right we are giving you back what we sell it for. You work hard for the materials you gather and some times you need some quick rupees. we buy it by the sc and stack come to smp 6 res 13860
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.