MrClyde's Sand and Other Bulk Services

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by MrClydeBarrow, Feb 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Got it and paid, thanks!!!
    MrClydeBarrow likes this.
  2. We are offering more services now. check them out
  3. could i get 4dc's of red sand plz :)
  4. sure can. ill have that ready soon
    Allicanto likes this.
  5. We are now offering Mending books by the DC and SC.
    1 dc - 10,800r, 1 sc - 5400 cheepest you will fined on emc (only 200r a book. this item) and guaranteed to be ready for pick up in 24 hours from the time the order is placed
    Daynsyy likes this.
  6. MrClydeBarrow,

I would like to order 10 DC of sand. Just let me know when its done and I will send payment. This order is just the first of many to come. I enjoy the service you provide. Keep up the great work. Much appreciated.
  7. I will get your order ready for pickup soon. ill message you when its ready. thank you
  8. We are offering a special on our enchanted diamond picks this week only.
    regular price for our enchanted picks is 1200r each for a diamond pick with any number of enchantments you choose that we offer. The special we are offering is buy 2 get 1 free for a total of 2400r
    the enchantments we offer
    Efficiency 5
    Unbreaking 3
    Fortune 3
    Mending
    Silktouch
  9. We have added
    Emeralds
    1 dc - 34,560r
    1 sc - 17,280r

Lapiz
    1 dc 17,280r
    1 sc 8,640r

Glowstone
    1 dc 17,280r
    1 sc 8,640r
  10. Payment made and picked up. Thanx for the great service and done very quickly. I recommend this service to all who don't have the time to do the mining themselves.:)

And on a second note, I would like to order 20 DC of sand this time. Take your time with this order, I am in no hurry to get it yet, still setting up the Ocean Monument to get DRAINED. :rolleyes:
  11. We just added Silktouch books, Unbreaking 3 books, Fortune 3 books to the list of things we offer by the DC and SC
  12. Now offering Obsidian by the DC for 35,000r and by the SC for 17,500r. most orders are usually ready same day. We are the cheapest speediest bulk service youll find on EMC
  13. Check out our new list of items we offer for bulk buy
  14. Can I get 2 dc's of lapis please?
  15. can i get 1 dc of glowstone, 6 dc of dirt and 4 dc of stone please
  16. We will be adding snow, ice and packed ice bey the dc, sc, and stack to the list of things we offer soon
  17. can i get 10 dcs of sand please? delivered to 10178 on smp5
  18. Any max order DC amounts? like for example 100DCs of sand
    FadedMartian likes this.
  19. no max order on amounts but keep in mind I only keep so much on hand so with large orders such as 100 dc of sand I usually have to go mining for it. which takes about 2 - 3 days
  20. Alrighty. May I order 100DC's of Sand. Do you want payment now or on pickup? No rush on the order. I'm OK waiting a little more if need be.
    cadgamer101 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.