MrClyde's Sand and Other Bulk Services

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by MrClydeBarrow, Feb 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oh.. please feel better soon, MrClydeBarrow. As a satisfied customer, I'm sad to see your bulk store close, and really sad to miss the mending books and pickaxe sale.

As Count Rugen once said: Get some rest. If you haven't got your health, then you haven't got anything.

The Princess Bride
  2. Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I am very sorry to hear this, and I hope you get better soon MrClydeBarrow.

Sorry for not reading back further.
  3. MrClydes Sand and other services is back

as we continue we will build up what we offer just like we did in the past so you can get the best deal on EMC.

You can order by the half stack, stack, SC, or DC
    please specify when ordering
    open for orders
  4. will you do builds?
  5. I do already but Im currently so backed up on builds it will be alittle bit before I accept new ones depending on what they are. PM me what you are thinking
  6. As Clydes partner(and the wife, so ruler of all things! j/k) We currently arent taking any builds. Clyde has WAY too many projects on his plate right now building wise to feel like it could be done in a well and timely manner. If we get the the point of free schedules Clyde will let you know :) But BULK goods can totally be rocked and knocked out! Please refer back to the FIRST post of this listing for prices and items offered at this time. Im super happy Clyde is feeling well enough for this again :)) <3
  7. Glad to see you back at it Clyde. :)

I would like to order 50 DC of sand, Just let me know when ready for pickup. It is not a rush job just need to refill my glass back stock. :p
  8. sure can ill be off all day Saturday but should have that ready by sunday
  9. we will be adding more items to the list soon of what we can offer. if you need something not currently listed feel free to ask what we can get it to you for and we will do our best to get it
  10. Yay! Glad to see you back.
  11. Hi Clyde! I would like to order 3DCs of sand!
    MissBonnieParker likes this.
  12. Could I order 30 Dcs of Netherrack?
    MrClydeBarrow likes this.
  13. sure ill have that ready tomorrow Tuesday
  14. new items just listed on the first post
    mycelium
    1 dc - 2000r
    1 sc - 1000r
    1 stack - 38r
    1/2 stack - 19r

Buckets of lava
    1 dc - 900
    1 sc - 450
    1 bucket 17r

Buckets of Milk
    1 dc - 850r
    1 sc 425r
    1 bucket - 16r

Buckets of water
    1 dc - 850r
    1 sc 425r
    1 bucket - 16r

Bowls of Mushroom stew
    1 dc - 200r
    1 sc - 100r
    1 bowl - 4 r

all bucket and bowls can be sold back for a good amount. each bucket can be sold back for 12r and each bowl can be sold back for 1r. keep in mind that if you sell all buckets and bowls back that this will make the items you buy cheeper then the listed price after sold back.
  15. sweet do you deliver? i dont mind paying a fee
  16. I will deliver for free if there are multiple access chest to deliver too
    FadedMartian likes this.
  17. For sure! Ill set up access asap tomorrow
  18. Also could i get 40dcs of lava? :) I understand it could little while. I would pay for delievery as well for this if possible :)
    MrClydeBarrow likes this.
  19. Sure ill deliver it all for free
    FadedMartian likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.