Monday Murder: Kill That Krysyy PvP Event

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Krysyy, May 16, 2016.

1. It's on smp6. You can type /pvp to get there

Edit: ninja'd
  2. Not if she says Martha first....
    MissFable likes this.
  3. nuclearbobomb and The_Boulder like this.
  4. you know if some kinda bad type sees this hes going to know a property of yours :p
    its like saying here where you live(well, maybe not so advanced)
    its like if I said that the key to my school lockers is in the gym mat.
  5. Not even close.
    Really pale is more common then you would think & no one outside of people searching for one of my veins notices anything beyond Caucasian which would narrow the search to 100s of millions of people who are white and English speaking.
    Even if you could narrow the location to a town/city you would still have a better chance of being struck by lightning then locating me.
    Hell if someone of ill intent is reading an emc forum trying to find a player in real life they would get more identifying information from our writing style which is an indicator of how the individual would speak then me dropping the fact that I am on the paler side and that educated professionals can find my veins easy (which is commented on not because it's that rare but more that it makes their job easier).
  6. Oh, boy... Another staff murdering event... Not too long after "that" thread is closed, too...

On the other hand, Smp6 seems to have turned into a hunting ground for the staff's heads...

Not that I'm complaining. :rolleyes:
    MissFable likes this.
  7. Krysyy is bringing the pain, but we will return the favor back at her ;)
    MissFable and ChickenDice like this.
  8. I came, I died, I left headless.
    ChickenDice and SirTah like this.
  9. Well I guess my connection was really bad today or something, cause I had that kind of lag where everyone freezes, Matrix-style, but you can walk around and stuff. I made a little video to show what I mean:

Someone asked me today if they could be rewarded with my head if they killed me, to which I replied that killing me is not an achievement, and I think this video illustrates that. :p