Missing Items

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by Chuckiefunk, Jun 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Not sure how this works, but when I logged on Tuesday evening, One of my wilderness homes was ransacked. Missing a couple stacks of diamonds, some emeralds and a stack of gold along with a stack of iron blocks. Also from the enchanting room destroyed half a dozen bookcases. The Items taken I assume responsibility for since I did not move them into my town home for over a week, but really, stealing bookcases. Just thought you all might want to know about this happening on SMP3. If you would ask I would probably have just given em to you. So now I have to deal with ender chests. Thank You Very much.
    Chuckiefunk
  2. Sounds like a stealing/griefing to me, it happens, sadly. Use /lock signs if you csan, it'll cost you 1,000 rupees but its worth it to protect your things
    AyanamiKun likes this.
  3. I just have a quick question to clarify on this: Was the place ransacked and griefed or did it appear that everything you worked on lately (monday night) was gone?

I'm asking because there was a 9 hour rollback around 2:00 AM early Tuesday morning. You can check the thread (click here) for more in depth info on the rollback times and what all was effected. If it appears that griefing/stealing I suggest using the command /report to report the griefing or to contact a staff member. If you think it was the rollback, click here to message all the senior staff and they'll replace what they can :)
    ShelLuser likes this.
  4. Absolutely not. Not your fault some people have no respect for other peoples stuff. If there is anything you need replaced send me a PM and I will help out.
    AyanamiKun and ShelLuser like this.
  5. I can help out with the iron. :) I'll mail you a stack of iron blocks when I get the chance.
    AyanamiKun and ShelLuser like this.
  6. Gonna go ahead and close the thread. Look for a PM from me in about 5 minutes.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.