Misc Updates - 7/3/15 & 7/13/15

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by Aikar, Jul 3, 2015.

1. I've gotten 22 or so. Sometimes I would get 5 in a row, and other times I wouldn't get one for around 25 cows. It just takes a little time.
  2. Cool addition!
  3. Awesome announcements!
  4. I don't really like the new access/restrict signs.

People like to write other things besides player names on the signs... now we can't :(
    Ultimamaxx likes this.
  5. It's fixed or will be fixed soon: put a code before it, like a colour or a fat/italic thing.
  6. Saw that :3 happy now lol
    607 likes this.
  7. Whoop Whoops! Yeah Aikar! :D
  8. Heads are more broken...
    slime heads are now completely reverted back to steve heads ;.;
    still having problems stacking both player and mob heads.
  9. It's weird. Since the most recent update. First heads were fine, then today they are broken for me. I was wondering if it was just me, but it seems not.
  10. nothings changed with heads ,but there is an ongoing issue where if multiple SMP's request the head texture at same time, one will be blocked. I have a ticket in to fix that, maybe ill work on it this week.
  11. Yes please do.
    I don't need my 5 dc's of heads being expanded to 30 dc's xD
    cadgamer101 likes this.
  12. oh thats a sep issue that wouldn't really be directly fixed for players, but I can for mob heads keep the texture ID static.
    cadgamer101 likes this.
  13. then can you work on the player head issue this week too? xD
  14. No, it cant be fixed except by Mojang. If they are are constantly changing Texture ID's this would happen... The issue lies that a player can change their skin, and there's now an expectation that the head texture will stay the same even when the player changes their skin.

If 2 heads are labeled as different textures, they will not stack, but we don't know if the skin is still the same or not.. And we can't allow merging heads as a player may want to limit heads of a certain skin and then merging would allow players to duplicate that head texture.
    607 likes this.
  15. Erm... so in even more simplified layman's words...
    You can't fix this? D:
  16. Might of found a way to. will have to see.
    cadgamer101 and 607 like this.
  17. please see more *.*
    you override minecraft's ways of spawning, i'm sure you can see around this xD
    *waves flag* go Aikar!
    Gawadrolt likes this.
  18. As you guys probably have logs but man SMP1 and SMP8 are lagging like crazy. The proxy needs a reboot or something. Everyone has a high pingrate over 1000ms. The homepage says there is no issues but we are struggling to enjoy EMC right now.
    Ultimamaxx likes this.
  19. smp5 is insane right now. takes up to a minute to talk and stuck in ground/walls and phantom blocks
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  20. Seems to be the wild (for me anyways). My daughter is on same server on res and no issues.