[MINECRAFT] Survival Help! (Prize)

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by PenguinDJ, Jun 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. peaceful mobs can't hurt you, move you or kill you. You know that right... At least we haven't gone off on the budder tangent yet...
    trent948, PenguinDJ and Adderwolf71 like this.
  2. Y u no get in SMP6 :(
  3. Budder is my sworn enemy. I can see this thread turning into a war of Budder vs. Gold.
    brickstrike likes this.
  4. Iron:
    Enderman: Ask someone how endertopia works.
    Music Disc: Secret :p
    ScarTheNinja likes this.
  5. The winner is qwerty189. Paying soon. I can't get on this week, though.,
  6. 1. Make house.
    2. Dig quarry.
    3. Acquire lava.
    4. Make lava walls around quarry.
    5. Continually expand the lava walls outwards as you acquire more lava. Also expand the quarries.
    6. Make a large facility in the quarry. The more unnecessarily impenetrable, the better.
    7. Fill the facility with double chests and farms and hoard as many of every type of item as possible.
    8. Continue expansion until the entire world has been swallowed by the facility with the lava wall around it.
    9. Hollow out the centre of the facility, moving displaced items in the double chests there elsewhere.
    10. Create a scale replica of the world, according to the Flat Earth Society (so the North Pole will be at the centre, and the South Pole will be the edge, meaning Antarctica will form a ring around the world)
    11. Surround this model of the world with 8 slightly different models from fictional accounts. Because they're circular, full the gaps between with lava walls, and place grand obsidian gates like corridors where the models meet.
    12. Surround this cluster with 16 more models which are slightly different from the models surrounding the original world. This should result in a cluster of 25 worlds in a 5x5 square.
    13. Continue this pattern to create ever bigger squares of circular worlds. As you travel from the centre, the original world's North Pole, the worlds will gradually become more and more unusual, until the worlds at the very edge, once you run out of resources to build worlds with, are almost completely different from the original world.
    14. Once you have run out of resources to build worlds with, use WorldEdit to spawn in a regular Minecraft overworld between the edge of the huge cluster of worlds and the lava wall at the edge of the world. Use the resources to build further worlds.
    15. Once your world cluster extends to the lava walls, make 8 new Minecraft world savefiles, one for each cardinal direction. Do the aforementioned process with them, but make each world as an extension from the original world in a certain cardinal direction (e.g. North, southwest).
    16. Continue making Minecraft savefiles and building replicas of Earth in them until you have created every fictional or non fictional possible planet.
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  7. Well it got in my way when I was swimming up, and it took me a few second to get around it and I was dead before I was able to surface (Did I mention that I was playing on hard at the time?)
    runtaylorun1 likes this.
  8. also who won the 500r? or was it never given out?
    runtaylorun1 likes this.
  9. not to be the police or anything but there are some neutral mobs in peaceful mode. E.G.: iron golems, wolfs, ect
    trent948 likes this.
  10. When my little brother wanted to make a new survival world, I, together with him, set up 25 achievements. When he was doing the world for quite a bit of time, we decided to make another 15. You can just think of achievents for yourself to do, like, mine to bedrock(pretty easy) or get 16 diamonds. With the achievement generator(sponsored by EMC, isn't it?)you can even get the pictures right. It's pretty fun.
  11. Locked due to OP's request.
    PenguinDJ likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.