Minecraft.net having issues 7-Apr-2012

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by JustinGuy, Apr 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. so when will this be fixed because i did not experience any problems until i tried to sign in and it said cannot log in :( i cannot live without EMC :(
    CreppaNinga235 likes this.

2. Mhm?

3. now i understand why my internet is fast but is unable to join the server,dammit
  4. 5:47 am EST time for me...

Minecraft.net Login Servers are horrible right now. Recommend not logging out!
  5. I... want... to... log... in...
  6. justin will fix it :D
  7. Blame Jeb instead, he's the boss of Mojang!
  8. Justin, please use your awesomeness to fix this soon!
    I know that it's not an "EMC-Problem" that only affects EMC, but please try to fix it for us anyway!
    You're like a god, but mightier and awesomer =)
  9. I really really really hate it. I can't really describe what I feel when I can't play multiplayer when it's raining outside, nothing much to do right now :/.
  10. So, he is a CakeGod? :D
    EukkaLyptuzz likes this.
  11. I cant login in SMP4 or other kinda stupid :(
  12. Ahh that explains it xD Normally my computer connection is really slow and it takes like 10 times to get on but it took me even longer this time =_= I just kept clicking thinking "Gawd my internet must be having a bad day ;n;" I hope itS solved soon, don't wanna lose mah lot! D;
  13. Not working - 4th time this day. 2nd time it hasn't worked after 20 tries.
    ... Just shoot me already.
  14. If this keeps going on for very long, will the Derelict Policy be paused, since only a few people can login?
  15. Man, When I give someone some rupees, they give it to ANOTHER player
  16. It seems to be working fine for me now after I updated my java. You guys should try it.
  17. I was able to log on after trying the "Direct Connect", the normal way and restarting and ending my minecraft a ton of times... It was a bit "fiddly" but it was worth it... :D

But yes, I had the same problem with a couple of other servers (of which one was my own) today as well, so it is, indeed, Mojang who are to blame.
  18. Is this what everyone is talking about on here?
  19. This appears to have cleared up
    EukkaLyptuzz likes this.
  20. Well atleast now I can understand why I had so much of an issue moving things from my smp7 res to my utopia one...now I am not so upset.. Thanks for the news update Justin
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.