Minecraft.net having issues 7-Apr-2012

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by JustinGuy, Apr 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. That just means you [W] key is stuck, just open up the in-game menu to unstick it. :)
  2. Any news as to when this will be fixed? I still can't get on, I'm dying.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  3. Just run till you get out of hell :p
  4. I'm too fat and too lazy.
    IIXMagicXII likes this.
  5. Just as I expected..... When I went onto minecraft.net I tried to play "in browser" the message it gave me was "Java plug-in is out of date". I believe this might be the problem. Please correct me if I am wrong. I am not absolutely sure but you guys can try it out for yourselves ;)
  6. Excuse you that is offensive to releigions because im gypsy what if ppl make fun of your rights and beliefs
  7. i agree with 621op. please remove that post
  8. awwwwww heeeeaaaaaawwwww no.

really, its an economy server... cross server trade is a huge part of it
  9. Sorry, removed
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  10. ya this is really messing me up n i didnt no wat was wrong. lol i thought my connection was just horriblle
    CreppaNinga235 likes this.
  11. I keep getting crashes every time I try to log onto any server, not just Empire Minecraft.
  12. Yup its not just us :)
  13. Did every one revert back to AOL dial up or something lol, and about the "Gypsy Problem" if you watch the YouTube gamer Whiteboy7thst, it is a term commonly used. Just like idiot, or retard... gypsy is a term misused and to my belief is not used in a malicious or derogatory in this instance.
    IamSaj likes this.
  14. Just Imagine, people all over Minecraft are dealing with what Empire has had to deal with for a long time, bad lag, but ours is due to a ton of people, so, we're used to it. But still, justin, we get lag cause u got such a famous server. U rock man:D.
  15. You know why everyone is sad? Becuase the greatest server in minecraft history is down. If we weren't all sad, we wouldn't be as truely amazing as we are. Long live EMC and all it's triumphal errors!! :D
  16. I'm Herobrine.
    Erm... Just saying.
  17. this is a problem specially when grinding.
    you get disconnected befor you even kill your mobs, and you dont wait for just 5 mins, its long time man!
  18. you owe me a diamond sword still from that time in 1.4 when you set 3 creepers on me D:
  19. Hmm maybe thats why i died from a Zombie+ glitching .. owell i get over it lost everything lol :p
  20. How did we get from such a serious matter to Herobrine nonsense? :confused:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.