Minecraft Dating?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Hapzard, Nov 2, 2014.

1. I wonder how the owner and mods feel about people using the server as a dating service.
    MrUnknownian likes this.
  2. I know some mods and other players, that have found relationships through EMC. So I don't think they care at all if you find people you like on here, but its not eHarmony.
    FDNY21, Olaf_C, highlancer54 and 12 others like this.
  3. Its a way to meet new people who share the same interests (MC) i guess but i wouldn't go as far a dating service.
  4. Its jist werid seeing 10 year olds looking for dates.
    neonkillah, 607 and wkramer79 like this.
  5. ah i feel you cop very odd
  6. I only have a problem with it when it is a kid going "wo wanz 2 be mi gf?" or "is thir ani hot gurl her wo wan 2 dat mi?" It gets extremely annoying.
    FDNY21, Olaf_C, Sunny_Chicken and 9 others like this.
  7. Well I am neither of those but I personally feel like it is pointless. Dating in a game like MineCraft holds no value outside of the game. I do not feel like it is something people should be doing but it isn't hurting anyone. I say go for it but realize it means nothing.
    captaincraft300 likes this.
  8. Never noticed that.

Oh and...
    wnt 2 dait m3 bb?
  9. All online communities are used to communicate with other people. Most players do not set forth to solely use the site as a source of their dating partners, yet every now and then it does occur. Players form friendships that have the potential to blossom into more. However, it is not the server's purpose to pass judgement on players for doing so.

Fyi: Aikar and Maxarias met on Empire Minecraft....
    sambish20, Aphaea, FDNY21 and 14 others like this.
  10. Hit me up on eHarmony, zoosk, match, OurTime, ChristianMingle, BlackPeopleMeet, or ForeignGirlfriend and I MIGHT consider it.
  11. A: 21
    S: F
    L: USA

;)

These claims may or may not be true
    Aphaea and boozle628 like this.
  12. Mind blown.:eek:
  13. I brought mine to EMC, not the other way around.
  14. Beat me to it! xD
    607 likes this.
  15. Well ten year old's don't really meet each other in the end, I don't think there parent/guardian will let them go meet a stranger and some young children are not 100% sure what love really is at that time
    607, Deadmaster98 and TechFilmer like this.
  16. This had started for me earlier on SMP5. The person wanted to have a date with me because they thought I was female.
    captaincraft300, 607 and PenguinDJ like this.
  17. Wut? *Changes into a girl skin*
    captaincraft300 and 607 like this.
  18. Well, when 10 year olds are doing it, I wouldn't call it "dating". With mature people though, I don't think EMC is such a bad place to date.
    captaincraft300 and Deadmaster98 like this.
  19. My thoughts exactly, however I don't think everyone should generalise 10 year olds as immature. I have encountered a fair few that have earned my respect for maturity that even some adults have not.
    EMC is a great place to meet people if you think about it, It's a great community with a lot of similar interests such as video games for starters.
    607 likes this.
  20. So your not on farmersonly?? Shame ..:cool::p
    607 and BlackKnight1021 like this.