Minecraft Build challenge - Win a Minecraft account!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Tryek, Aug 7, 2013.

1. No world edit, it counts as 'cheating' and it has to be vanilla.

If it is exactly the same then no, if you have changed it a bit then yes. This competition is about what you can think of and design.
  2. Okay
    Minecraft952 likes this.
  3. What if you built something epic, but because you totally suck at redstone, you did not design the redstone? Could you submit it if you gave credit?
  4. My build: http://imgur.com/a/zHtq2#0

I don't have that building on my res anymore, but I do have it on one of my SP worlds just incase you HAVE to have the building on ya res :p
  5. I was thinking of making a modern house build so I whipped this up. Im Thinking of bringing it into one of my res's.

2013-08-09_11.36.55.png 2013-08-09_11.37.19.png
  6. Ok so you made this on EMC and SP?
    Thanks!
  7. Yes, but its no longer on EMC tho or well Im building a replica but the screenshots are from when I had it on my res :p
  8. that looks like a download i used a while ago form the schematica website
  9. I can finally use my project in a contest now!
  10. bitemenow15 and xI_LIKE_A_PIGx like this.
  11. Ok
    ok I will count it as EMC then.
    cant wait to see it :)
    If you can send a link to prove you're right that would be great.
  12. it just looks liek it, the shape is the same (derp its minecraft everything is boxy lol) but the blocks are different
    Sweetie_Pea likes this.
  13. So it's not copied then, that's good :)
  14. Jcplugs and Minecraft952 like this.
  15. No, not really:p I wanted to make something made of glass, and clay, the lava was to make it look awesome, even at night, and the disco mountain was a reference to this brand new 1.7 biome, made of different colors of hardened clay.
    Jimbonothing64 likes this.
  16. Man, when that biome comes out, *Gets a few eff 5 unb 3 picks* Imma run straight to it!
  17. Can I do it on xbox?
  18. Can 2 people work together then if they win they can work it out between themselves how to split the money if its money and if its account they can work that out too.