Minecraft Build challenge - Win a Minecraft account!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Tryek, Aug 7, 2013.

1. ok sure, but it would count as a SP build and there is a prize for SP builds and EMC builds.

when I said 'good res' I meant good emc build really, if you submit one from the wild in EMC can you leave chat on or something to show that it is EMC and not SP.

it's the thought that counts! ... Well actually in this it is the build, but, have a go :)

when I said who had entered if I missed you, you are still entered I just forgot to say

Thanks!

could you show me a link?

-Posts merged by staff, please don't... urm... 6x post-
  2. K... YES, my project shall be AWESOME, and I really hope you and everyone else will like it! If not enough to win a prize, then. I hope it is enough to make you all want to visit and enjoy it to it's fullest.

Just so you know my reaction! P.S. What supporter-ship (i.e. Diamond, Gold, or Iron)?
  3. Well I can't pay for another account's supportership so it will be normal, but with the money you save you could get a supportership for a month :)
  4. What do you mean by it? Is it like an iron or something like that kind of supporter-ship or something or what?
  5. The prize is an actuall minecraft account for $25 or whatever it is.
  6. I see... $26 I think (last I checked)

RANDOM COUNTDOWN FOR SOMETHING AT: /v 6273 of SMP 3!?!?!?!
    http://itsalmo.st/#thetimethingshappen

I see so this will be very wonderful for me to multi-task!
    I hope it is me, but of course, may the best win, because they deserve it!
  7. Could you possibly add who entered in the main post so everyone knows?
  8. Can I enter with a partner? :) (One of us gets the account if we win)
  9. I will soon, if it helps, I have entered you.

As long as you two have a deal a out who gets it.

-Posts merged - please don't double post.-
    deathconn likes this.
  10. Actually, if you want someone to have chat on to show you it's EMC, it's not that hard to copy EMC's chat format on a personal server. EMC's format is "L/T/M/G [playername]: [message]". So, someone can just do "L [playername]: herez mai pruf im in teh wildz" and claim the EMC prize even though they're not on EMC. But, if you can figure it out, good luck. :) I might enter as well.
    I believe he'll agree that I get the account, since he has a secondary account already. :)
  11. I am asking this so everyone may know: May you copy a house off of Planet Minecraft or a site like that? (I'm sure a lot of people hope you say yes xD) I'm reposting this hoping for a response to make sure all rules are clarified xD
  12. Do you mean like downloading a world from PMC and claiming it as yours?
  13. Hopefully there will be other members of empire in the chat aswell, but I might have to check some things.

No, you cannot copy maps it has to be made by you, we have already caught one person who cheated and I can track links from the screenshot if its taken strait off the Internet.

19 days to go! I already have around 10 entries!

-Posts merged - please don't triple post.-
    5chris100 likes this.
  14. May I recommend using the edit button to combine this into one post? Some people consider making all these posts in a short period of time as SPAM. Anyway, nice competition; I'll try to enter something soon! :)
  15. The residence is 104, SMP1, and here are the remaining 2 screenshots to make a total of 3 :)

16. sure, I was wandering if it was spam. Also you have just combined them for me! :) can't wait to see your build!
    THE_LEGEND4 likes this.
  17. He meant editing all your posts into one.
    For future reference, you can have more than one quote in a post.
    THE_LEGEND4 likes this.
  18. yeah I know

19. Here is my first screenshot
    607 likes this.
  20. Well, there are 2 1st places... :I
    5chris100 likes this.