Minecraft Build challenge - Win a Minecraft account!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Tryek, Aug 7, 2013.

1. xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  2. yeah i made it the same after i watched a while ago
  3. I also think that since all these people seem to be using spc by the looks of it, you should have 2 prizes for each one, one for builds on sp and one for builds on emc. just saying,
  4. dont have the map anymore oh well i will make a new thing but hand on my heart i remade it
  5. Mhm, sure.
    I wouldn't allow it, there is a MCedit schematic on that page, so all anyone would have to do is run a command. That isn't building IMO.
    Jake_bagby likes this.
  6. It's his Launarios Tower 104

Yeah, you are not Block_Fortress....
    PenguinDJ and jkjkjk182 like this.
  7. If you make a new thing I will accept it, but only 1 more
  8. RainbowChin, I have messaged the admins and this giveaway IS allowed this time :)
  9. [Quick Reminder]
    Builds can be made on EMC or SP on any gamemode, there is a max of 3 screenshots and you can only send 1 build.
    1st place: Minecraft gift code [2 available]
    2nd place: 6,000 rupees
    3rd place: 2,500 rupees
    Deadline: 27th aug 2013.
  10. Yes, I am not accepting this one, he said he would send another build, so we'll see how that goes.
  11. Dude seriously, theirs a very very very very very slim chance you made a copy of that, besides, Eclipsys is genuine, go check it out at 104. ;)
    Minecraft952 likes this.
  12. Time to get started...
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  13. Great can't wait to see what you come up with :)
  14. [Quick Reminder]
    Builds can be made on EMC or SP on any gamemode, there is a max of 3 screenshots and you can only send 1 build.
    1st place: Minecraft gift code [2 available]
    2nd place: 6,000 rupees
    3rd place: 2,500 rupees
    Deadline: 27th aug 2013.
  15. ;)
    Minecraft952 likes this.
  16. * Screenshots somebody else awesome res.
  17. :p You need proof it is yours....
  18. 4 people have entered so far and the competiton has been running for just over an hour - GET BUILDING!