Minecraft Build challenge - Win a Minecraft account!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Tryek, Aug 7, 2013.

1. NO! It's time for me to finish 18228...
  2. OOPS sorry
  3. Wait what? OK!
  4. there is still hope for you :)
  5. When's the deadline? *quickly googles incredible map downloads*
  6. we'll see :)
  7. deadline: 27th aug 2013, and I will look up some increadible map download s and see if any were copied, on a serious note if you cheat ( IF you we're going to) that is unfair and hopefully you would regret it, but I know you were joking!:)
  8. I do not mind creative SP someones going to get an account. Actually 2 people are and the other 2 will get thousands of rupees!
  9. So can we use creative?
  10. image.jpg
    Antecedency, rman92011 and PenguinDJ like this.
  11. yes, the EMC thing is only if you have a good res! this is a test of creativity not resources.
  12. Can we take multiple screenshots, and does it have to be 100% done, cause I am currently in the middle of building the floors and inside of the my build.
  13. You can send what you like but a max of 3 screenshots, if it's not 100% done in the pic I will judge it how it is, not how it will look when finished.
  14. Can be built with any Gamemode and on SP, the build on EMC bit is if you have a good res already
  15. So I can still win another account if I submit something I built on creative?
  16. Okay, I just need to finish a few floors and I'll enter.
  17. yes
  18. ok, great!
  19. Can i take more than one? Like if i take a pic from the outside them maybe one of the main room?

Also can i enter several res's if i wanted to? (All the builds are on smp6, if you need any kind of proof).
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.