Minecon Earth Limited Release Item!

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Krysyy, Nov 18, 2017.

1. I didn't get to be here for the Minecon streaming but I just gotta give a standing ovation to our team for this brilliant idea and the great way for us all to come together (those that could) and to then throw in a free t-shirt as well!? Always thinking of how to include as many peeps in the community as possible where they can.

I just love emc and the community that it serves. <3

WHOOOOOT!!! :D
    TuckerAmbr, CDJS, 607 and 3 others like this.

2. Not to mention the viewing area built by build team
  3. I slept through all of minecon :( but at least I got the t-shirt! :) Thanks for including something for us late-sleepers! ;)
    Again, I didn't attend, but I believe our little bit was used for the trivia. Toade and Event's team did all the hard work on this one. :p
    Eviltoade and 607 like this.
  4. 1 hour left!!!
    EmpireMall likes this.
  5. Frantically dives on to minecrafts website and buys a new alt...
    TomvanWijnen likes this.
  6. Or you could ask my alt. :p
    AyanamiKun likes this.
  7. lol 608 or is 706?
  8. Promo disabled.
    EmpireMall and Jelle68 like this.
  9. Too late, sorry. :c It's OrangeDuck607, by the way.
    AncientTower likes this.
  10. I dont go on EMC for one day and miss it D: Just my luck.
  11. Mabey next year man
    Glib3984 likes this.
  12. Maybe, i'm really disappointed in myself that I didn't come on a little earlier. Missing it by an hour is a horrible feeling. Could have saved myself a lot of trouble but im still determined to get it.
    607 likes this.
  13. You know what's worse .. being here and chatting with everyone and even reminding them to get theirs then forgetting to get your own. :( what a derp I am.
    607, Glib3984 and TomvanWijnen like this.
  14. I wish I would of known earlier. I've been without internet and I was at work all day. :/
  15. Oh no... i missed it
    :(
  16. is there anybody who bought extra who wouldn't mine selling me one? I was away sadly :(
  17. Really enjoyed the Minecon event. It was chilled with everyone discussing the next update and all the cool changes that were being presented on the live streaming. Thanks for doing it!
    Eviltoade likes this.
  18. I helped you out there buddy