Middle school.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by pat2011, Apr 18, 2012.

1. This is one of my favourite logical puzzles.
    Yukon1200 likes this.
  2. Just so you know, we are moving on from this topic in the thread. One of the conditions for the thread being unlocked was for this talk to stop. Make sure you read all posts before making a post of your own. Thanks
  3. I don't have many issues with school except for the N.E.C.A.P.'s its a satnderized test that you get in 3rd grade -10 grade i think in new england, But anyways all of the questions and passages have no context and are things that will never happen and most of the questions are trick questions that some of my teachers dont even understand.
  4. I did read the posts I was just basically stating that he shouldn't assume it was a babysitting service for the kids of students and explaining why. I'll just stop posting in the forums now thanks if I'm just gonna get my head bitten off.
  5. Ismooch requested that the talk about all that stops, by you bringing it back up, regardless of a statement or not will start up the debate again.... I am not biting your head off, just making sure that people dont get this thread closed is all.
    pat2011 likes this.
  6. Please don't do that, I need SOMEONE to talk to...
    hayleycolgan likes this.
  7. I go to a all boys school so I'm lucky but my sister on the other hand goes to a co-ed school ( shame on her i guess)