Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by AlexC__, Dec 24, 2012.

1. Tip: the delete button is not the paste button... (yes, I really have messed that up before >.<)

Oh, and merry Christmas everyone! :)
    Equinox_Boss, mba2012 and AlexChance like this.
  2. Look at this.
    I now possess a HD television from the comfort of my room and the incidental ability to engage in hardcore Minecraft sessions and Steam's big picture. This pleases me.

Attached Files:

3. Im going to open presents now :p
  4. um, i emailed you tube, still haven't gotten a reply, but its not pirating.
  5. Merry Christmas everyone! I just finished opening presents, and I must share the big one.

Of course, it doesn't work. I tried. Fortunately I did not leave a dent in the wall I ran into.
  6. Just finished family gifts, I got a new rack tom for my drum set, customized sticks, a boomerang, a bluetooth speaker, and itunes!
  7. An extra merry christmas to you all, this christmas is a great one, beings that I got this account!
    mba2012 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  8. I love Christmas. Even though we have no snow on the ground. I made a dirt a snowman. I talked to him for an hour...I need friends.
  9. My dad got an iPad mini, my sister got an iPhone5, i got an old sliding phone >.< But i guess its better then nothing.
  10. im betting im the only one here who got a can-opener, metal match, and freeze dried ice-cream....
    penfoldex, PandasEatRamen and mba2012 like this.
  11. I got mostly skiing stuff, I'm doing Ski Club this year. I got a laser pointer, and some clothes. Ummmm.... Lemme think... I got a book on Steve Jobs, OH! And an RC Helicopter which I'm attempting to fly while typing. Bye :)
    mba2012 likes this.
  12. Forgot to mention, I got 2 books on economics. Because that is my thing now. Economics.
    mba2012 likes this.
  13. Oh yay...
    penfoldex, AlexChance and mba2012 like this.
  14. Money :D
    Money, and a frisbee :D
    mba2012 likes this.
  15. ill list mine:

early gift: HP 8GB-750GB hardrive- Pavilion dv6

other stuff : turtle beach Ear Force Kilo - limited edition official BO2 headset
    150$ visa card.
    BO2
    flatscreen
    XBOX 360 ( i dont have live )
    and an HDMI cord for my PS3 and laptop.
  16. Sheezus, that's a lot.
  17. I also got an NXT robot, its pretty cool.
    mba2012 and AlexChance like this.
  18. Those are cool. My friend 'borrowed' its predecessor from my schools tech teachers.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  19. I got:
    5 Steam Games (Cortex Command, Amensia, FTL, Lone Survivor, Dustforce)
    BOSE QuietComfort 15 Headphones (From "Santa")
    socks
    a tie
    A crisp, brand new hundred dollar headphone
    The Dark Night Rises
    Gum
    Santa Chocolate
    Andes Mint Chocolate
    Deoderant (yayy?)
    Oral B Electric Toothbrush..................... (Someones trying to tell me something about my heigenes I think)
    Equinox_Boss and mba2012 like this.
  20. Well, mmm... I don't know... What's a calendar again? This is belated isn't it? Wait, what is belated? Ooooohhhhh, noooooooo......