Merino Farms - Member List

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Mystul, Mar 6, 2013.

1. i'll set up a chest at Mystul-2 place it there thx

well im building the house so :) can be large sure but 4 houses per lot max 'kinda' unless ppl wanna live together
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  2. I'm on right now.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  3. 15x15 basic house, not a shack, but not a full scale house either
    Yes please
    I wouldn't mind, but if I'm thinking what you're thinking, I'm thinking a house with another house on top of it, but with stairs and so on for the apartment
    At least ONE window (don't mind if I don't have it), one crafting table and maybe a furnace.[/quote]
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  4. 1314 AmusedStew - there is your 'shack' :) enjoy
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  5. Hallo.

I'd like a good old shack, with wood hammer and nails ect.. Nothing too fancy.
    May I request 16 double chests for my wools? And 1 for shears? (If thats implemented)

About the shear conundrum...
    You can setup a shop chest with the price 'FREE' .. That way you can log and monitor in rupee history how many people are using. [/just-a-suggestion]

Also if people have to bunk up in houses together. I don't mind sharing. As long as it's not ugly.
    I call dibs on Jenny! ... She keeps me organised. :p
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  6. You can build for me just a house or what ever you thought about, you can build as you want to :). And yes, a smal storage with a few chests would be nice.

I think the rupees history don't show FREE bought items
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  7. o some chests would be great, and maybe an anvil? :)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  8. Can you add a 2nd floor with same design but for like 4 chests?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  9. I do like the idea about the shears. Maybe 1r shears etc

Wi figure it out. I'm worried iron farms will break in 1.5. But they shouldn't.

Also I'll get those chests with the houses. Got a better idea for yours stew

Sheep need to come first and I think 8 will be ready by tonight

Need to get with jackbiggin for macro mod
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  10. List updated - 6 left
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  11. 4 left (3 more and I give one away) if time permits
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  12. Well, it depends if Todd wants to or not, but if he is in to it, i'd like to share a decently sized house, with about 10-20 DC's if that would be ok (The DC's split 50-50 between me and todd)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  13. if he want too - ha! ok... all the access signs I may rethink this a bit... (not an issue) I just don't like - looking like poo
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  14. Erosego wants a house and I want a house too :D
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  15. Ok list is complete TY all...

will get perms set asap... sheep areas will still be messy but please feel free to use at will
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  16. 16x16 house, couple windows, made of pine logs, oak planks
    Yes, 16 DCs for wool, 2 for shears
    No thx
    If I could get a crafting table and 8 furnaces that could be of use.

Thx
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  17. Permissions being added now for all 8 reses... Sheep coming to all reses ASAP - got some digging left to do on a couple - and warp points are a mess atm
  18. Type of house Desired; A quaint little cottage, plenty of flowerbeds, plant pots etc.
    Do You Request Storage; One chest for every colour, if possible
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  19. Well the sheep areas them selves are built... but im really unhappy with the speed at which they regrow - since you are bouncing to different reses not near each other..

I would like to find reses near each other and do similar to 1605 where there is an underground way to get to each area - and thus the are closer to each other.

It's a thought atm - but one I can't remove yet.

Ideas?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  20. OK - update long overdue...

Finally got the 8 reses I needed near each other... this will greatly improve regrowth and ease of use...

I plan to beg ask the admins for some help again - make the underground (if I use it) like 1605.

The major issue I am having now is keeping the sheep compact - they are killing themselves in the walls. Im getting a bit miffed. Any suggestions are greatly entertained.

I don't want to have to make the 'areas' bigger - but that may be only option.

I also don't like the idea of using water to push the sheep back - but that might be the only option - benefit there. Might be able to setup a hopper type system.

Again shoot over ideas - so I can finally get this working properly... I appreciate the 'investment' and WILL deliver.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.