Merino Farms - Member List

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Mystul, Mar 6, 2013.

1. Well.....
    You must have 1 block per sheep at minimal.
  2. If it's due to suffocation, you could use some non-solid blocks like glass or slabs or stairs. :3 If they're literally killing themselves... well, maybe paying for an adviser and keeping them away from sharp objects may be recommended :D
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  3. might wanna hire a psychiatric therapeutic counselor for the sheeps suicide problems lol.
  4. That would be Interesting. I work on ideas.
    Nilex92 likes this.
  5. 4 reses are mostly ready... 8 colors...

the shearing is currently open to all - but that will be changed as soon as I get the 'access doors' setup

I want to thank you all for being patient

/v 528 - for the moment
  6. Member list is FINAL - has been updated...

HOLY CRAP the Farms are done and live.... I will be setting permissions this long weekend.

I would like to allow up to 32 more people the ability to purchase a membership. I currently have a 240k debt - I would like to repay and could use some additional funding for 'pretty' things.

I would like to receive feedback on this from the current members.

The reses for access to Merino Farms will be 528 and 531.

I will be setting TP access to only the listed members. It will make sense how that will work once you come visit. Shear will be made available ASAP - I plan on charging 1r for them to track their usage.

Please post ideas etc... I have many to share soon...

I will also be asking for voting as such - weather you wanna 'keep your vote' or allow me to vote for you for future plans.

Thanx
    Mystul
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  7. when will the houses be ready?
  8. I'm undecided on how to proceed with housing... my favorite option is a sort of condo type idea....

The issue there is really what is purpose of house? to show off - private storage etc...

I plan on having stoves for use etc etc for the members use - anvils too most likely
  9. I think the easiest is if we just have one huge house and we all have chests with access.... that way we don't interfere with each other's buildings.... unless if we have a few houses per residence... then maybe we vote on who we want on each other's residence with each other. :)
  10. How many people per res?
  11. 32 people ... 8 reses? ... That's exactly 4 per res... :D
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  12. if people just need storage that's easy... I offered housing - i'll provide it..

as far as 32 ppl - I still am asking for ppl to allow more as I need some more funding. I haven't heard on that yet :)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  13. Open for 32 more spots.... wont be any more WITHOUT some voting... so if you like good sheep setup and tons of wool

come buy one at 634 - will update the list daily... access will be turned off soon...

the entire underground will be members only
  14. 30 left... get you pricy dirt at 634 - will add names to 1st post on the thread.

10027r

Might stop at 50 ppl instead of 64 - 34 spots sold total... Read other posts for more info.

Also, will help me, since 1605 will forever be free.

Mystul
  15. Le Bumpage
  16. 320k

Genius..
  17. Added names - still have some slots... please buy. Ask questions if you have any. Need to repay a loan so I can move on with my life :)

636 is THE NEW LAUNCH res - closing to public as of now (will actually have a way in - to show ppl - but I'll have to open it)
  18. 39 Now...

Get in while Membership is open... Farms are working well - place is starting to look decent.

Will be offering super stove service to members soon... You drop off stuff, with fuel, and I'll cook -wont be automated yet - due to some issues.. Just another reason to be a Member
  19. 40 sold - need about 15 more to repay loan for res.

Will accept any donations (if they are 10k) will have a drop for 'free' membership.

Thx
  20. So we are clear... Membership is given free to green and above (granted they can bypass the TP restrictions) but its the least I can do.. Feel free to, however, 'donate' to the cause - you can purchase a membership for a random person if wish.