Many Updates / EULA Compliance Update - 8/21/14

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by Aikar, Aug 21, 2014.

1. K, I was hoping that was the answer, thanks
  2. Waaait, am I gu-gunna lose my 3rd and 4th ress? I havent read this cuz I just noticed this, if I lose my 4th res... I will be leaving EMC probably...
  3. As been mentioned multiple times, if you do not go derelict, your res's will never be taken from you.
  4. Im dieing in relief
  5. So, if i have 4 residences and no longer a supporter? Will my other 3 residences be reset?
  6. *not sure if serious... Re-read the First post
    Wanderton, PenguinDJ, 607 and 2 others like this.
  7. Wanderton, PenguinDJ, 607 and 8 others like this.
  8. There will defiantly be a wastelands update when 1.8 drops. And I don't think 1.8 has a set release date yet so no one knows.
  9. If I have four residences and I use a max residence increase voucher now, will I be able to get a fifth residence?

Note: the max only changes to 4/2 when the update comes out
  10. This is a lot to read so apologies if this was already asked but can we make it so TNT can't be used in the Frontier and can only be used in Town/Wastelands? That would prevent people from easily making the Frontier uninhabitable.
  11. Well it will still take 2-4 weeks to update.
    607 likes this.
  12. Will I lose my third and fourth res's?:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
    boozle628, mba2012 and slash14459 like this.
  13. no.

this is like the first thing stated in the original post:
    "Your extra Residences WILL NOT be deleted, only your "max cap" as shown on /res will go down, just the same as it always has if you lost your supporter status before."
    Wanderton likes this.
  14. Are you sure? I see nothing mentioned of it anywhere in this thread or several others lol.
    boozle628 likes this.
  15. Feel the troll...
  16. I would rather be fed, no feeling please lol.:p
    boozle628, PenguinDJ and chickeneer like this.
  17. you won't lose any of your residences, since that would be unfair

and I just told you.. :D also it has been mentioned since last month
    boozle628 likes this.
  18. Wait, I'm going to lose my res's!!!11!!1!!!!! :mad:
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  19. Nobody's losing their residences. The 'cap' will only go down. For example, if you have four residences right now, your residence cap will make it go to 4/2. If you unclaim your third or fourth residences, you will lose them, unless you raise the cap by using a voucher.

tl;dr: You will not lose any of your residences unless you unclaim them.
    boozle628, 607 and tuqueque like this.
  20. !!!

When my daughter was little, I came up with a theory. I think she missed the first part of everything I said. So if I said: "Please do not leave your toys all over your room.", she heard: "Leave your toys all over your room.".

She would be like: "Awesome. Don't mind if I do.".