[Make Money!] Gathering 54 heads for a DC Auction!

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by Jakebag, Aug 11, 2013.

1. Okay, I did the draw for the raffle ticket using the random.org list organizer! Congratulations to Aikarias for winning the stable voucher! :)
    DC of heads raffle.png
    That means the runners up are;
    • Darksuperlord (you cannot win twice, so your name is skipped the second time round :p)
    • Cedarman2000
    • Wanderton
    • Explosivepiggy
    • Sweetie_Pea
    All your items can be picked up by going to my utopia res 5131 where you will find a access chest by going through the 'raffle winners' TP :D (In the unlikely case that you cannot make it to my utopia res because your in the wild, I can arrange a drop off point somewhere else :))
  2. Well, now you mention it, no underscore :)
    mba2012 and Jake_bagby like this.
  3. Nice to see the auction has gone up :) Cannot wait for the winners announced!
  4. Yay! The auction's up! I hope it turns out great! Congrats on finally getting 54 heads! :D
    Jake_bagby likes this.
  5. Finally! :)
  6. Yay! I got number 11 :p
  7. We are now at roughly 1,200 rupees per player head. :)
  8. Woot! That's awesome! Probably gonna go higher! :D
  9. I've only ever given away two of my heads, and one of them went to this auction.
    607, FDNY21 and Jake_bagby like this.
  10. Auction is officially over! Jakres won with a bid of 65,000r! Meaning that for one head you will receive 1203r (65000/54= 1203.703703703704r rounded down to the nearest rupee!) and for two heads you will receive 2406r! You can expect payment within the next 48 hours, as I won't have time to go through them all tonight. If you have any problems/questions please feel free to PM me. I hope my math is right (someone may want to double check it :p)
  11. 2406r sounds right to me :) Thanks Jake!
  12. I should have donated two :mad: still though free rupees is always nice thanks Jake!
  13. Congratulations to those who won.
    MrUnknownian likes this.
  14. All the remaining rupees have been paid. If you have any problems with your payment or have not been payed, please contact me. :)
    MrUnknownian likes this.
  15. Payment has been received! Thanks Jake!
    DemonThunder345 likes this.