Macro Mod Script?

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by AmusedStew, Jun 10, 2016.

1. I found out a different way to do it, I think, but it needs an external program.
    I think it's possible to figure the macro mod thing out too, anyway, it's just that I don't have the ability to mod Minecraft at the moment (need to do some stuff and don't feel like doing it just for this).
  2. Hmm, odd, on 1.8 it both placed and mined for me. Maybe it needs a different key for use, because it's in the off hand.
  3. Thats what I was thinking...
  4. Silly question here... Why not just open up controls and switch the mouse button to something like space bar & lay a book on it (not the one you are reading)? If you need both buttons, pick different keys & a 4 ounce egg sinker (fishing weight) will do the trick.

I'm old school, sometimes more simple is better :).
    607 likes this.
  5. I have laptop keys and I tried putting stuff on them without much luck... Would not want to stay down, tried a few fairly weighted objects but yeah... Might try to see if I can find that spare keyboard and use that, somewhere in the house there is one... somewhere...

edit: Found the keyboard and it works fine... put 2 books I read last week on top and it worked nicely.