Lost stuff after dieing in Nether

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by M4gZ4T, Apr 6, 2020.

1. Hey all!

I had a weird die in Nether on the other day. Making a railway in a 1 block wide 2 blocks high tunnel. Here I thought it would be a good idea to ride back to the spawn on a horse, I did'nt have a minecart with me. I've summoned the horse from my stable, and immediately both of us started to suffocate, because of the low space our head gone into the block above. Unfortunately I was not fast enough to store the horse, I was panicing and missed the code, so we both died. (me and the horse)

Yesterday I've been told in game chat by MoreMoople to go back to the place I've died, if my items were not fall in lava, it should be there. Actually I did this already before, but the items had gone. Not in the tunnel, not below, not above and nore at any side. I've literally mined all around the dieing spot, but it has gone.

I think, I still have about 10-12 hours till the 48 hourse deadline for my items to despawn, if I'm correct. Can any Staff member please look into this? I had very valuable items with me, would grately missed.

As a suggestion, it would be helpful for others too in the future, if there wouldn't be possible to summon horse in certain circumstances, as this for example.

Many thanks for any help.
    M4gZ4T
  2. I went out to look, but the items are not there. There is a pool of lava below the tunnel that they may have fallen into. For the future, a horse rider needs a height of 4 blocks to move around properly and not suffocate. Also best to use 2 wide areas. Good luck in the future.
  3. I have had this happen to me too a long time ago and it was in a 3x3 nether tunnel. I wound up suffocating in the wall with my horse after summoning it. I can't recall if I lost any items or not from it. Was too long ago.

Do you need help replacing anything gear wise? Armor, tools, weapons, enderchest, etc?
    I am pretty sure there are plenty of people who can relate and would be happy to help you out. I know I'm willing to give you a hand with enchants and diamonds if you need them.
  4. Thanks Kryssy, appreciate it. I do not know, what happened to me to summon a horse there, which is obviously taller than the space was. Silly me. I'll be more careful from now for sure.
    Nickblockmaster, luckycordel and 607 like this.
  5. You are a star khixan, grateful for your offer, but I can't accept. I need to achieve it myself. I've lost an enderchest, 2 shulker boxes, a good enchanted bow, all diamond armor, good enchantments on them, the rest I don't remember, but this is all replaceable, this will be the fun part, how to get them back. Yesterday I was so upset, I almost quit the server, but today I see things different. This should be an example for other players too. Do not quit, just because there's something inconvenient ahead of you. Thanks for the replies. Good to know, there are fellow players to count on.
  6. A
    @4190 or /v +hook SMP2 I have developed a shucker ready system that literally has everything you just listed. It costs 40k and should help you with your speedy recovery of items!
    Nickblockmaster, M4gZ4T and khixan like this.
  7. Amazing. :)

Is this just an advert? :P
  8. Was this near the bedrock? Ive had this happen before. My items glitched into the blocks, then rose through the blocks like an item elevator and wound up on top of the bedrock. A mod was able to go up there and get them down for me since players aren't allowed up there. Maybe have a mod check up there?
  9. Nothing was up there
  10. Thanks for the responds and for Krysyy to check it again.
    Special thanks to EquableHook and his great and very cheap shulker box offer in his shop. For 40 k, you got a full diamond armor enchanted with mending amongst other, five weapons/tools also with mending includes, an elytrya certainly with mending, loads of fireworks an enderchest and some other bits all in a shulker box. Guys for 40 k its a steel. Thanks EquableHook again, will buy another soon, for back up. ;)

And yes, I've said it will be fun to gather these things again naturally, but why not choose the quick way? LOL