Llama promos

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by MrAdazahi, Jan 20, 2017.

?

Should mojang implement controls for llamas like they did for horses?

Ye 9 vote(s) 42.9%
Nein 4 vote(s) 19.0%
*spits* 8 vote(s) 38.1%
  1. Remember the horses incintatus saltar and valens?

Lets do the same thing but for llamas

Now i know you must be already typing your comment about how useless saltar llama would be because llamas cant jump, but i have an idea

Saltar would have 5 stregnth gaurentee instead of 100jump gaurentee

Now giving players a 130 llama seems op, so i think that should be nerfed to 126ish

And valens should have 34 hp still

Thats it for this suggestion leave your ideas below :D
  2. Im good what? Are you on the wrong thread...?
  3. yus
  4. K
  5. I couldn't find a serious poll response, so I'm posting it here.

We have enough promotional items.

Tuqueque likes this.
  6. Horses are horses. Llamas are llamas. Next thing you know, you'll be asking for pigs that run around like ocelots. Go work for Monsanto.
    Jelle68 and TomvanWijnen like this.
  7. We're not gonna stop getting promos, so this comment isn't beneficial to any suggestion thread.

-1, I don't think that we need any llama promos. We've got donkeys, shulker boxes, and ender chests. Also llamas are useless imo (sorry).
  8. But they're so cuuuuu-PTHHHPPPPBBBBBT!

Bleh, gotta love those spitting camels, ahem, llamas. :confused:
    TomvanWijnen likes this.
  9. We dont have donkey promos, donkey promos are accidents and dint have the stats the egg says they should
  10. No i wont... llamas horses and mules have the thing in common of having stats. You ride them they have their speed llams have stregnth and health and horses have jump and health. Pigs wont do this, they all have the same constant max speed and thats why theres no pig breeders breeding for stats and selling for alot. Theres a big difference.
  11. I didn't say we have donkey promos. I said we have donkeys, shulker boxes, and ender chests. None of which are promos. I'm saying we've already got efficient means of transportation, and getting llamas as promos too would be useless.

He never said pigs breed like that. He said next thing you know you'll be asking for pigs that run like ocelots, as in you're requesting MORE mobs with different stats. Which is unneeded.
  12. Well i dont want more mobs with dofferent stats, im just saying the llamas already have stats so this should be considered to help players in the llama market like it did woth horses.
  13. But why do we need ANOTHER mob market? The Horse Market will always be better than llamas, because horses are VERY useful. You can't say the same about a llama. Implementing adjusted stats on a llama would do nothing but screw up the llama market. We don't need 2 massive animal markets. It's functioning just fine without them anyways, and there is absolutely no need for them.
    UltiPig likes this.
  14. Caravans.

Literally you can move a storage residence worth of styf with 2 leads abd sone llamas.
  15. Literally you can move 999 stacks of items with shulker boxes and those don't give you any trouble. If you throw in ender chests, you've got another 729 stacks, and if you add in a donkey you'll get ANOTHER 729. Bringing your grand total to 2,457 stacks of items that are all with you and don't walk around like idiots. That's also not including vaults. Llamas serve no use in end-game gameplay.
  16. Cant put shulker boxes in vaults, and id rather not fill my inventory with the boxes. Put boxes in llamas pull them around on donkey and you just recreated what you just said using llamas
  17. I never said you could put them in vaults. That's the main reason I EXCLUDED vaults from my previous statement. I stand by my previous point, llamas have no use in end-game gameplay. Why would you want to waste all that time on the llamas? It's extremely inefficient and it's a waste of time.
  18. I actually like this idea! :D so 1+