~~~Living up EMC the Retired Way~~~

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by NetherSpecter, Apr 19, 2014.

1. glad the voting boots and other stuff i donated helped you attain your rupee goals
  2. Yup thank you :)
  3. Pfft signs on not 2 minutes after signing off and sees that Equinox_Boss has liked everything in the thread :p
    607 and supereskimo like this.
  4. lol you bumped a two month thread
    Gap542 likes this.
  5. You bumped someone bumping a 2 month old thread :eek:
    SkareCboi likes this.
  6. you bumped someone that bumped someone's bump on a two month old thread :eek:
    SkareCboi likes this.
  7. 2 far bruh. 2 far
    607 and Luckygreenbird like this.
  8. these bumps are making my brain explode majorly
    Mirr0rr likes this.
  9. Suddenly a two month old thread is bumped and is getting way more attention than it deserves...
  10. So, how are you doing?
  11. so this thread again huh
    607 likes this.
  12. I dunno man, it seems my beard has gotten to be too long to be forgotten.
    Not bad, still working on that Imperial City.
  13. No, not really. This is how i've always played EMC. Not for Town, not for anything else but Wilderness.

Due to recent additions to the wilderness, i've decided to retire into being a Townie for a while. I just feel like the Wild has lost its touch it used to have with me. Maybe its because of the bosses, the enraged mobs, or maybe its just because I have no friends to travel with anymore. Or maybe its all. Yeah... its probably that last one.
  14. Ok, I won't invite you to my secret wild base then.
  15. I thought you used to have a outpost or something with olaf and a couple other people?
  16. You just contradicted the quote 0-e
    Nope. Just me, Jakres, Bonzd and nfell2009. A year ago.

I started EMC by making an outpost with Djozane (IRL friend) and AlexHallon 2 years ago.
    Mirr0rr likes this.
  17. Oh I read a post wrong then
  18. Secret Eh.