Let's raise rupees for people who have been greifed!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by cowland123, Aug 17, 2016.

1. I cannot guarantee I will make it, but I will try to come!!
    cowland123 likes this.
  2. Yes.

I will make sure that only the people who I confirm are present in-town just before I announce the cords are allowed to claim the prize. As for people with beds, the lack of gear should serve as a big enough handicap.
  3. Can I join?
    cowland123 likes this.
  4. Yup
  5. I'll try my hardest to get a few hours in for this! Thanks for the kewl event!
    cowland123 likes this.
  6. I'm game!
    cowland123 likes this.
  7. Lol that title. This seems interesting, I'll try my best to be there!
    cowland123 likes this.
  8. So to confirm. You have to be present in town, Then leave for the place? What if I used my alts to create group and then tp to them? This is full of probs without a mod.
  9. I love the idea and I'm not afraid to trek for days. Just wish this would be fair.
    cowland123 likes this.
  10. Hold on you can tp to people in groups now?
  11. Yes, from town only though. You can tp from anywhere in town to a group member in the wild.
  12. Wow, ive been gone awhile. Ill try to figre something out better than honors system.
  13. Doesn't it have to be within 45 blocks though so I wouldn't really matter to much
    cowland123 likes this.
  14. I'd love to participate!
  15. This is a great idea!
    cowland123 likes this.
  16. That's only from a wild location to another wild location. From town you can now tp anywhere in the wild if a group member is there.
    cowland123 likes this.
  17. What purpose would that serve other than giving yourself more competition if your already at the chest why take another player there as there is only 1 code.
    I don't see how this could be abused unless people are careless. Just make sure the setting is turned off.
  18. People could use alts, but the chance of them actually being closer by guessing is pretty low.
  19. Agreed but I want to see this being fair. I will take part from a fair point. I only have 1 alt and he stays in town to help with sales. However I wanted to point out problems. People can be staging alts on 7 now. Azoundria has 10 but who knows who has more? I can spend 200$ now and stage alts. I won't because I'm not stupid but people do.
    cowland123 likes this.