[Let's play] Hexxit with erosego!

Discussion in 'Share Your Let's Plays and Other Videos!' started by EroseYT, Jun 24, 2013.

1. Episode 24 is ready! We start the process of, well you will see :D
    missdeedee68 likes this.
  2. The parents are Richard and Audrey, and the baby is Pipsqueak! :D
    erosego likes this.
  3. New episode of Hexxit will be out tonight or tomorrow :D!
  4. Yes.
    erosego likes this.
  5. I haven't watched all the episodes but have you ever fought a Spider Boss?
  6. Nope, have not come across one yet. Maybe soon!
  7. Hexxit episode 25!

Today we find a fake Winterfell complete with its own White Walkers also polar babies!
    missdeedee68 and 607 like this.
  8. Okay. What happened. In some weird way I didn't get alerts about this and unsubscribed your channel. Both by accident. Glad I found it again and you're still going:D
  9. Yeah youtube is weird like that, sometimes it will randomly unsubscribe you from people for no reason :/

Glad you are still enjoying and supporting the series :D
  10. So many cool things in the better dungeons mod :D
  11. Episode 26 of Hexxit! Today I show you some of the work I have been doing on the polar bear exhibit and I find some new animals :D
    missdeedee68 likes this.
  12. Yush! i get to watch it while i am eating... :p
    erosego likes this.
  13. Erose... don't you know that polar bears eat penguins...
    {Edit} It's a troller bear! :D
    {Edited edit} lol, kristofferson :D
    erosego likes this.
  14. Whoa. This thread is now an "old" thread. When you type it has that red stuff under. Erosego, can you please post another video? I enjoy them a lot.
    missdeedee68 and erosego like this.
  15. She hasn't been online in ages. And I think she is really busy with school related stuff...
    DemonThunder345 likes this.
  16. These are really cool!
    erosego likes this.
  17. Glad you guys are still enjoying them :D. I haven't been posting my new videos on here, maybe I should start doing that again. I'll post episode 27 down below. I have also been working a lot on my vanilla Minecraft series, so if you enjoy the more vanilla feel and building you guys should check it out and let me know what you think :D.

Vanilla https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLWXmk6IQxL24zhC2370knPw8tZh04um3H

18. Lol, the entire time you were setting off the tnt cannons, I was shouting,
    "NO EROSE, YOU'LL KILL THE FOXES!!!!!"
    Thank goodness you didn't :p
    missdeedee68, 607 and erosego like this.
  19. I'm thinking of making a Hexxit-style pack for 1.6 for the let'splay. Not all the Hexxit mods are ready yet but I might add in some other cool mods like Ars Magica and Thaumcraft. What do you guys think? Do you have any suggestions for cool mods that would fit the adventure/magic/rpg feel?
  20. I'd like to see some pixelmon myself (erose will think everything is "cute" :p)
    DemonThunder345 likes this.