legal way to mass craft?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by WayneKramer, Mar 17, 2016.

1. I would watch the video, it seems like you can only save one crafting recipe per crafting table and inventory crafting

2. Yes, watch the video. But speaking from personal experience: only one recipe at a time can be saved in the crafting table (same recipe even if you use multiple tables). However, the 2x2 crafting in your personal inventory is different from the crafting table. So you can store 2 different recipes that way.
  3. bumping this old thread to ask if there is a 1.9 autocraft mod that anyone knows about?
  4. I just use the macro mod for crafting stuff. :)
    omarsgifford14 likes this.
  5. I use macros mod. Pretty much the only thing I even auto craft is melon blocks lol.
  6. i didn't find a 1.9 version of that but let me try googling again
  7. This may be late, but chickeneer added it to the list when I asked him about it (I get notifications for page edits). You may have been the first to ask about it, but chickeneer added it to the list, I believe. :)
    Scroll down on this page and find the macro mod:

http://www.liteloader.com/mods#version=1.8
  8. I think it's called the macro and scripting mod. If you can't find it, I can reupload my download for you. :)
  9. This what you use?
  10. Seems a lot of these mods want you to install them and they auto-create a new profile for you but what if you want to combine mods together in a single profile? anyone know how to do that?
  11. That's the place where I downloaded mine, and it seems to be working really well again (also used it in 1.8)! :)

Use this:
    http://www.minecraftforum.net/forum...how-to-use-5zig-optifine-forge-and-liteloader
    (don't download 5zig though, as I believe it's not allowed on EMC) This is to show you in which order things have to be done. :)
    WayneKramer likes this.
  12. TomvanWijnen likes this.
  13. Just a clarification, I actually asked 5zig to be allowed a long time ago, and it is now allowed. Not sure if it is on the official list yet, but it is completely allowed according my last message to the mods.
  14. yeah I saw 5zig on the approved list but i don't know what it is so I didn't download it personally

out of curiousity, anyone know how to delete old profiles you know you won't use anymore?
  15. In the Minecraft launcher, there are 3 of 4 tabs at the top. Click on the one that says "Profiles", or something similar. Right click the profile you want to remove there, and click delete. :)
  16. playing minecraft is fun but playing minecraft with mods is funner
  17. so does anyone have a crafting script I could use?