Landscaping Contest - Voting Thread

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by Suldrak, Feb 21, 2012.

1. yeah im working on it sorry bout that
  2. i voted for d1223m and also would like to see the automatic cow breading machine when its done :)
    d1223m likes this.
  3. SMP 3 was hard. An overall winner would be extremely difficult. Good Job everyone.
  4. my vote goes to squizzel_boy! am i voting in the right spot?
  5. no you dont
  6. Scarligmione you should really put "vote here" somewhere in this thread. Maybe 3 times in your first statement? I'm just thinking out loud. Lol :p
  7. Good Idea Vivid. ok added some major VOTE HERE signs on the main post
    vividOptimism likes this.
  8. Good luck to everyone and good luck on getting the Viewing vote page Scar ;)
  9. The pics of my res are not recent, they were before i completely finished my res. Here are some more recent pics that i took.

2012-02-24_17.02.14.png 2012-02-24_17.02.32.png 2012-02-24_17.03.36.png 2012-02-24_17.03.52.png

I really would suggest just going to smp2 and checking out my res though... it's hard to get a feel of how big the tree is through pictures... My residence # is 3608

Attached Files:

10. oh sorry tanner with the site going down i forgot to update your pics

also everyone i fixed to vote results page it should allow you to all see it now for those that were asking
    HeyitsCourtney and TannerT like this.
  11. Sorry, i didn't notice it was at wild xD
    Dumb mind ;P

Attached Files:

12. The one in the video is a wild project u do know that?
  13. yeah he even stated it was in the wild the video is of his tree and fountain and walkways
  14. I think all of the entries and really good! And I just wanna congratulate everyone even if they don;t place, caus ethey all realy are nice (-:
    d1223m and scarligmione like this.
  15. aww half of my pics didnt get posted... :( and the ones that did get posted should be at better angles. the res looks better than in the pics
  16. SMP3 FTW!

(is that getting old yet?)
  17. Yeah i only got 1 shot and it looks worse than the res actually is
  18. Smp1=Eclipsys
    Smp2=GameKribJim
    Smp3=d1223n
    Smp4= -
    Smp5= -
    Smp6= -
  19. You have to click the link in the first post to vote not reply here